Flavor of Love Reunion Show

Cheap21

• Members

anyone see it? NY was funny. They need to give her her own show.

Who the hell is Cherry? Oh yeah, some forgettable !@#$%^&*] that got bumped off the very first night. She really made herself look stupid yesterday. Like come on, get over it already. She sure made a mistake trying to mess with Goldie. Everyone loves Goldie and I loved how no one had Cherry's back. And then she tried to mess with NY? How the hell do you get kicked off a reunion show? Seriously, all she needed to do was come out for her bit and then shut up. You know she just did that for attention but ended up making herself look like a damn fool.

I liked Red Oyster in the house but boy did she get booed. She came off as such a hypocrite when Lala revealed she was married. That was priceless bc she even pulled out the marriage liscense....lol

Back to NY. She had 2 oppurtunities to slap Pumkin but she talks so damn much that she missed them. Seriously all she had to do was smack, instead of warning her first.

Hoopz came off so fake. If they werent together, why come out all close and kissing on the dried up california raisin? Lord have mercy on the girls auditioning for next season, bc I dont think he's that much of a prize

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love NY, they should of let her be on the surreal life this season or next, btw who are those people of the surreal life? I don't recognize anyone but sherman hemsley and Mrs. Brady. My favorite NY quote was,"I put the situation on pause for too long, and now its time to push play." It was something along those lines. :lol: I knew that Hoops didn't want flav, thats why he should of picked NY. I always got the impression that Hoops wasn't into flav, whenever she kissed flav she just wasn't into it. :lol:

• Members

I thought the show was great, though I hate how some of the girls act so damn fake on TV.

I LOVE NY! I dont know why Pumkintrash keeps calling NY a tranny because IMO NY looks more feminine and better looking the PTrash will ever look. I was hoping for at least one slap or another push into the camera, something better than a missed !@#$%^&*] slap. I have to admit NY is pure entertainment though.

I like how Goldie is just real, but girl needs to please quit smiling every 2 seconds b/c her chompers arent all that great to look at no matter how funny she SUPPOSEDLY is.

Hoopz is hot as hell, but her attitude/cockiness needs to be brought down a few notches. I wouldnt mind a good Hoopz/NY !@#$%^&*] fight either.

Who is that loud !@#$%^&*] in the back, who just yells and says [!@#$%^&*] to get her point across? She seems so desparate claiming Flav is hers and all that mess, can I just ask why?

Red Lobster Scorpion.....WEIRD

Cherry.......good try trying to get attention but now you have been seen on national TV TWICE crying because you cant handle other women telling you the truth that no one cares so shut up, no one gives a [!@#$%^&*]!

Hottie, I dont care how big your tits are, but they look GROSS and I am a titty guy(think Tanya Boyd)! I mean damn how far do they droop? I think its so sad when she constantly lies saying she was a size 28 and only 22 or something like that. Flav made her look so bad, that in itself could make anyone commit suicide if you ask me.

One last thing...is that Serious !@#$%^&*] serious about thinking she looks all that? Someone needs to tell her being in a rap video isnt modeling.

I will definitely be watching season 2!

• Members

i just love how Pumkin thinks she's all that... she acts like she's not all scared of nothing, but boy does she take off fast when she thinks NY has been let loose :lol: I wish they would let those two alone in a boxing tournament or something

• Members

LMAO! this show is such trash! I absolutely LOVE it!

But I have some scoops to share:

It turns out Pumpkin was a school teacher and got fired. But that's not even the big news. She's a lesbian and is getting married.

pum1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

Flavor of..New York?

Or just new York?

New York AKA Tiffany of Flavor of Love wants to get her OWN reality TV show.

Petition: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/newyorklove

• Members

I dont know why Flavor didnt pick NY....yes she is a psycho, but she is actually likes his crazy@ss. Unlike Hoopz, who just wanted to beat NY and win "the games".

But I would watch a show with Flav and New York....they are the new Bobby & Whitney ;)

• Members

I think it was bc she was a bit crazy and attached. The girl would flip out over the littlest things. Rmemeber her going back and forht between saying yes and no on their first one on one? She said she loved him very early on. I think the girl has issues and I dont think Flav wanted to deal with all her drama

• Members

I wasn't all that in to this show at first, but damn New York and her !@#$%^&*]iness made me a fan!

Give this woman her own show, dammit! Or better yet, make her a permanent contestan on "Flavor of Love," and each season she CANNOT win, just so we can be sure she and the show would be back again.

Pumkin...I don't like that depressing !@#$%^&*].

• Members
I concur. There is so much they could beef on that it's crazy.

And I love how Pumkin could go on about truly loving Flav more than NY when she's really interested in women. Talk about conflicted. Best of luck to her with her marriage though I strongly believe it will tank. One month relationship and then wedding bells? That's a disaster waiting to happen IMO.

Woooot! I am there! ^_^

Archived