WTGH

What Are You Listening To?

4,778 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Were you the only male there?:o:P  I wonder what the ratio was at his concert between women and males? I wonder what percent of his fanbase is male?  Maybe he found you cute?:P Thus the constant staring.:D

As much as I'd like to think that was the reason he's far out of my league so I highly doubt it even if he was gay/bi :D Having said that I wouldn't be surprised if he was gay or bi, not that it matters. I saw one other guy in the front row out of about 30 people on the front row there was only me and him, though he wasn't singing along as enthusiastically as me. I guess it's nice for artists like Shawn and Justin to see guys enjoying their music when it's quite rare, plus I gave him a huge smile many times which may have prompted his :D 

Edited by Edward Skylover

20 hours ago, Edward Skylover said:

As much as I'd like to think that was the reason he's far out of my league so I highly doubt it even if he was gay/bi :D Having said that I wouldn't be surprised if he was gay or bi, not that it matters. I saw one other guy in the front row out of about 30 people on the front row there was only me and him, though he wasn't singing along as enthusiastically as me. I guess it's nice for artists like Shawn and Justin to see guys enjoying their music when it's quite rare, plus I gave him a huge smile many times which may have prompted his :D 

:lol: You were flirting with him.:P