What Are You Listening To?

WTGH

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have a lot Justin's music if not all...LOL. That's a real cool video you shot of him. He looks hotter in person if that's possible.

I had just come across Shawn Mendes new song two days ago and like it too. I was going to download the song on Itunes. I like his music as well.

• Members

Thanks @Soapsuds! I'm proud of the video, I paid £500 for my Justin ticket but I thought what the heck, he's one of my favourite artists so you only live once! Why be miles away if they're your favourite. I'm seeing Shawn Mendes in Vienna on 4th May, my ticket for that is pretty decent so I'll take some videos there.

I'm such a huge Justin fan, glad you are too!

Please register in order to view this content

Do you like this song?

• Members

Have a great time in Vienna seeing Shawn. I hope you post video of his concert too. I do like the song...I might have heard it before once but I don't think I own that song. I can't seem to find it on Itunes.

My favorite of Justin's songs is this one.......

• Members

Thanks man, yeah I'll deffo post the Shawn videos on here, I have a few videos I've taken at gigs on my YouTube channel, my username on there is the same as it is here. There are more Justin videos, 'Children' and 'As long as you love me' live. Playtime for some reason doesn't seem to be on iTunes which annoys me, I can only seem to find the video version. I'm not sure if it was officially released. It's one of my favourites. My ultimate favourite Justin song is 'Take You' and my favourite single is As long as you love Me. Soapsuds, you might like Jai Waetford. Have you heard of him?

If anyone likes Jamaican dancehall music, I've been listening to loads of a rapper called Alkaline. The lyrics are difficult to understand but he's awesome!!

Edited by Edward Skylover

• Members

I'll check out your channel. My username on Youtube is the same there as here too...LOL.   I have Take You in my rotation on Itunes. I bought the song when it first came out. It is one of my favorites. For some reason I never downloaded ...As Long As You Loved Me...

Never heard of Jai before but he sounds just like Justin....has that same vibe too. I'll have to check out more of his music.