America's Next Top Model

WTGH

• Members

Nigel doesn't have the hots for Furonda...so I don't think she'll win. Personally, I think it'll be Danielle for sure, with Joanie in 2nd. Jade will be 3rd because she's "entertaining".

I agree with everyone else, Sara goes bye bye next week. Tyra seems to have endeared herself to her for some reason (I guess it's the whole found-in-a-mall thing) and kept her on.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I missed last week's episode due to the basketball game coming on during that time.

I love watching America's Next Top Model, because I like hearing Nigel and Ms. J talking about the contestants they don't like or feel are doing their best.

I'm not all that much of a fan for Jade....I remember when Janice Dickenson was on a few week's back, she sided with Jade about one girl that got booted....

• Members

My poor Danielle! I got so scared for her this week and wasnt sure if she would make it. She had a lot of guts continuing on with the shoot after what happened with her. Her picture was flawless and the fact that she was sick, made her look even better bc she stepped it up.

Boo to Sarah copying Joanie's poses and not even making them look good. She should have left tonight or better yet a long time ago. Dont see her as top model material.

LMAO at Furonda dancing and doing her own thing at the dancing competition. She seemed mroe easy going now than the !@#$%^&*] she was in the beginning. I liked her face in her picture but she's overstayed her welcome as well.

I definetly see a Joanie vs Danielle for final 2, but I think Danielle will lose only bc of her speech. They keep making a deal about how she needs to get rid of her country accent and brought it up again last night. That will count against her. I hope not, but I already see it.

• Members

I didn't get to see the latest episode, but I could tell from the previews that it had to be Danielle....I really like her.....Jade is somewhat growing on me.....When first saw her, I couldn't stand her; I hope Danielle can hold on, however, since the judges are picking on her speech, she may not last long...

• Members

where did she do that interview?

Okay so who didnt predict a Jade/Joanie/Danielle final 3? That has been so apparent for weeks. The shocker was Sara rounding out the final 4. Girl was not good and always appeared awkward

This was their first go-see? I could have sworn they had one before. I love Danielle but I dont she will win now. She was bottom 2 bc of the way she speaks and theres no way she's going to change that overnight. I see her getting cut just for that. Please dont let Jade win though and give it to Joanie if it cant be Dani

• Members

Congratulations Danielle! My girl won the thing. I was scared there bc Tyra kept ragging on her speech. Thank god Jay said all she needed was a vocal coach and she'd be fine. Danielle looked gorgeous

Im just so glad that witch Jade got kicked off. Im not surprised that Jade continued to make excues. She said she never did a commercial before. Um !@#$%^&*] did you forget the one you shot a few weeks ago? They even flashbacked to it earlier in the show. So glad her azz is gone. I told myself if Dani and Joanie made it to final 2, I would already feel like a winner bc Im happy with both. Jade would have made me throw up.

Back to Danielle. I felt so happy for her. Ive been watching since season 3 and Ive never been this excited for a winner. She was he underdog and so deserved this. Better yet, I dont think Ive bene this excited for any reality tv winner. Love ya Danielle!

• Members

Danielle was the best of the lot, but it was a very weak group. I think Joanie has a great face, but is too short and too old. Jade...way too old and her personality however hilarious would never work. So Danielle won by process of elimination.

Still, this was a very good season. I've given up on the modelling aspect and just enjoy the trashiness. Jade has been my all time favorite.

Archived