America's Next Top Model

WTGH

• Members

I cant stand Brooke after last night. She's too wishy washy. I think it was wrong for Nnenna to monopolize the phone but I didnt like Brooke throwing a hissy fit, calling her a !@#$%^&*] and telling her to go back to Africa. Her personality annoys me and she comes off as so weak. Plus she's not that good with her pictures and overall performance. She needs to leave.

I hated that Leslie left too bc she was really pretty and I felt she took some good pictures. Im not sure I could see her winning this thing but she shouldnt have left now.

Im loving Joanie more and more. She has a great personality and presence and takes great pictures

I knew Jade would win the challenge. All she did during last weeks commercial was twirl! She was a pro...lol

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could not believe my ears when Brooke suggested Nnenna go back to Africa. She's secured a place at the top of my hate list. What a jealous !@#$%^&*].

I like Joannie more and more as the weeks go on. She is a strong contender, for sure. Leslie didn't deserve to go this week but with that awful walk she will never make it. Jade sucks but she did have the best walk in that show.

Tyra is such a show-off. Does anyone else notice how she is always looking to Twiggy for approval.

• Members

I love Joanie but I fear for her.... the previews showed her face very swollen and her picture will probably suck next week.

I wonder if they are trying to sabotage her...

I wouldn't put it past Tyrant to do so. <_<

• Members

I think its between Joanie and Danielle (and if they get her invisilign...watch out!)

As long as one of two above win, I don't care. Jade will be gone because they will say she's too old, I bet the attitude will have nothing to do with it.

• Members

This is simply because Twiggy and to a lesser extent Miss J don't know much about photography. Without someone like Janice who knows every nook and cranny about the modelling industry, the good girls won't last. She's the only one who really told it like it was and gave the girls the advice they need to succeed in the industry. I can't wait for her show to premiere this summer dammit!

I don't know who I want to win because none of them will be successful models, but I'm liking Joannie (despite the teeth) and I love how delusional Jade is. Danielle's tooth gap and accent will be her downfall and Furnonda is very strange.

• Members

Good episode. I thought the Baby Doll stuff was the photoshoot for the week at first and wondered why it happened so early in the show. Loved Joanie's picture. Boy was she lucky to be on that hot guy and he was hot.

Im glad they finally were going to fix Danielle's gap and was upset at first when she wouldnt do it bc to be a top model she needs to fix it BUT I loved how she said it was her signature and saw no problem with removing it. Made me like her even more. She stood behind what she wanted

LMAO at Jade. Who the f did she think she was fooling with that crying. Maybe the editing was bad but it came out of nowhere and seemed so fake. Loved that Tyra called her on it. I was shocked to see her in the bottom 2 bc she actually took good pcitures but I think the judges are getting fed up with her and trying to scare some sense into her.

Glad Brooke is finally gone. She really hasnt been doing good and I dont think she's all that pretty. For someone who always looks sad, I thought she would have nailed the second shoot but she didnt. It was her time to go.

Nnenna's man was cute; not the jerk [!@#$%^&*] I expected. He actually seemed pretty good here but we all know how he is when he's away from her. I hope she's not losing her focus bc it looks like she's slipping.

Oh Im surprised Janice has been appearing so much this season. She bashed the show on the Wendy William's Experience a few months ago so I didnt really think she'd be associating herself with it much especially since she's supposed to have her own modeling show

• Members

I'm glad that mannish-looking Brooke is finally gone.

Re: Danielle--I was glad that she "stood up" to Tyra and Co. about her gap. It made me respect her even more. But the way I see it, Tyra is, in a sense, "bullying" her to get her gap fixed. If they had a problem with her gap from Day One, then why was Danielle selected to be among the finalists? I wonder if Danielle will keep her gap but it will resemble Lauren Hutton's?

I think the race for Top Model is going to be between Danielle and Joanie.

Jade-- :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol: She is caRAZY! But she brings the comedy. If she didn't put on her crying act last night, I don't think she would have been in the bottom 2. She hasn't a snow balls chance in hell to win, but I think she will outlast Sara and "possibly" Nnenna.

I think Sara will be the next one to go. She's really pretty but her photographs aren't anything spectacular.

Furonda isn't much to look at "in person" but she photographs very well.

I loved Nnenna's black and white picture but her Baby Doll pic was bad.

• Members

-ABOUT damn time Brooke left. I don't like ANY of her photographs. Mollie Sue and Leslie should've outlasted her.

-HATED Nnenna's crying picture. As Nigel Barker said, her chin looks huge. It didn't feel "artsy" to me, but resembled those Gatorade ads where the Gatorade is sweat and such.

Wish she'd get the hell out of there.

-I respect Danielle for keeping her gap. But if she refuses to get it covered next week, I see a Cassandra 2.0 happening.

-GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Joanie!!!!!!!

OMG her snaggle was ENORMOUS!!

-Jade is one funny !@#$%^&*].

Her fake crying was pathetic, and I'm glad Tyra told her so.

Her mannequin shot was OK, although from the look of the shoot itself I expected a better pic.

-WHY can't Janice be a guest judge? Does she have an ongoing rivalry with Twiggy or something?

• Members

Nnenna was one of my early favorites but in recent weeks I realized she wasn't going to win this competition. I STILL think Tyra should have chosen Nnenna over Furonda, but oh well. I never would have guessed Jade and Furonda both would outlast her <_<

This competition is for Joanie or Danielle to lose. I'm giving the edge to Joanie although I'm pulling more for Danielle.

Next one to leave hopefully is Sarah.

Archived