Zach & Kendall Appreciation Thread

dragonflies

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This from the New Beginning Board, the spring previews, there was a Q&A section in SOD with McTavish:

Did the audience's response to any 2005 plot surprise you - the poularity of Zach and Kendall, perhaps?

"That didn't surprise me! Why do you think I put them together? I actually had to persuade those around me a bit when I first said, 'Zach and Kendall, that's the couple, not Kendall and Ethan.' But I have to brag on myself: I can smell chemistry and I smelled it there early."

:D :D

• Members

Megan sounds so full of herself here but LOL she certainly knew what she was doing with this couple.... I am just sorta wonder what she smelled with Rylee and Bamie :lol: cause it certainly wasn't chemistry.... GOTTA LOVE ZENDALL! NOW GIVE US SOME ZEX!

• Members

Oh this is my new favorite thread ^_^

Love Zach and Kendall! I have always enjoyed their scenes since the first time they met but never really thought I wanted a romance between them. Boy was I wrong!! :D

The moment I knew I wanted Zach and Kendall to be together as a couple was when Zach declared his love to Kendall at the hospital after the fire :) It was like being hit with a frying pan by Janet :lol:

Archived