B&B Actor Announces Departure

• Members

Reign is a really good actress but she's dull.  Rome is not a very good actor and he's dull (potential tho).  This was NEVER going to be a bonanza pairing, but I'm super happy he's leaving and hope he finds work so he can better his craft.  

I'm happy BB didn't give him more because the show is hell bent on being trash.  He might get stuck there like Scott Clifton, who has potential outside of Daytime.  Rome needs to grow as an actor and BB is not the place.

Hopefully, Reign will find a job where she doesn't look as if she wants to take her own life!  

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember a blind item at the end of last year or beginning of this year that a young, handsome actor had been asked to go to acting lessons and wasn't happy about it.  I remember I picked him as being the one...

• Members

Same here. There was a blind item here a long time that I always attached to those two.

Besides the aforementioned I made about the blind item here...there was another one I saw in SOD about there was an on screen couple that was happy when they broke up storywise because in real life they hated each other. The BI also mentioned that what they didn't know was that while there would be a storyline to keep them apart they would wind up back together. And that I remembering thinking was the whole Sasha storyline because it went one way and then it abruptly changed to get Nicole/Zende back together.

Archived