Cheap21

B&B Promo - Catfight!

8 posts in this topic

There is no rooting value in the Quinn vs Sheila story. Who cares what they do to each other when neither deserves to win. Has Bradley Bell forgotten that you need to care for these characters and that you need to have a protagonist and antagonist....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Soapsuds MMM-HMM! But the grand prize is Bad Santa! Every woman's and, for a brief moment, Count WyNot's fantasy. Gosh I'm glad OJ/CBS's Trump obsession back-to-back preemptions broke my B&B habit. The promos and daily recaps truly have shown me B&B isn't worth 17 min a day - it's not even H8-watch worthy. Sad it's such a mess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

There is no rooting value in the Quinn vs Sheila story. Who cares what they do to each other when neither deserves to win. Has Bradley Bell forgotten that you need to care for these characters and that you need to have a protagonist and antagonist....

 

There's no rooting value period

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually think I'd have been more invested had they kept to the original plan which was having Katie in this story. At least they spent months building that up instead of Sheila literally coming out of nowhere and giving us no reason to care about a rivalry with Quinn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2017 at 11:49 PM, edgeofnik said:

@Soapsuds MMM-HMM! But the grand prize is Bad Santa! Every woman's and, for a brief moment, Count WyNot's fantasy. Gosh I'm glad OJ/CBS's Trump obsession back-to-back preemptions broke my B&B habit. The promos and daily recaps truly have shown me B&B isn't worth 17 min a day - it's not even H8-watch worthy. Sad it's such a mess. 

And Bad Santa is not even a prize. He is a complete idiot who has become senile and needs to be sent to a nursing home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quinn v. Sheila should've been everything, but this story is falling flat. Watching these two biddies fight over Eric (of all people) is crazy. 

 

I'm over Dollar Bill targeting Sally too. It's stupid. We all know that Thomas is gonna choose Sally. This whole story is pointless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Quinn v. Sheila should've been everything, but this story is falling flat. Watching these two biddies fight over Eric (of all people) is crazy. 

 

I'm over Dollar Bill targeting Sally too. It's stupid. We all know that Thomas is gonna choose Sally. This whole story is pointless. 

Bingo-89301.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.