GH: Frank Valentini Interview

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think u all are setting me up with this Jerry person trying to mock me and its not funny. U mean since 2006 the only posts have been these Jean posts recently. It only proves someone here thinks its funny to mock me and make me look like an idiot. I dont appreciate this at all. Kman go back to worshiping Sally a hack who got fired deservingly.

• Members

As if you needed help looking like an idiot.

But seriously, you might feel genuinely hurt by all this, but you brought it all on yourself with your incessant Jelly worship.  Love and support those two writers (and anyone else) all you want, but don't be an obnoxious jerk about it.  #themoreuknow

I absolutely LOVE that moment.  Like someone said on YT, it's as if she pulled those papers straight outta her vagina, lol.

• Members

The reciepts are showing that someone on this board thought it was funny to creeate a name to mock what i had to say. Listen just because i love Shelly Altman and Jean i can have my opinions. Again i dont appreciate this its not funny whatsoever. 

• Members

Aside from comparing them to champagne and smart TV's, though, what ARE your opinions of Shelly and Jean?  See, that's the problem: you come into these threads, you carpet-bomb us with these ridiculously hyperbolic statements about two HW's whose track records REALLY don't deserve such lavishness, and you insinuate that the rest of us are jealous nitwits who are too stoopid to comprehend, let alone appreciate, the alleged genius that is on display.  And then you STAY praising those two hacks -- and yes, they ARE hacks -- offering nothing substantive to the conversations with your "Jelly is champagne and strawberries!" movie poster-esque quips, and making gone-but-not-forgotten Linda-bot and her "No. 1 Black Supercouple of All Time!!" Superlative Generator feel like an evening with Fred Allen by comparison.

Also, you can't spell or type for [!@#$%^&*].

Archived