• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All of this. 

And perhaps we're harder on Sally because this board specifically caught a big attitude if you dared to criticize Sally or her Y&R. I was specifically told after I said the show was boring and aimless that "I must not be familiar with classic Y&R" and "I need to go back and watch Bill Bell". 

Ok. 

And it also sucks that she's left a bit of a mess.  Some stories have potential like Tessa/Mariah and maybe he can save the Dina stuff but the rest? All these useless new characters along with horrible stories like the sex trafficking nonsense centered on three newbies (Tessa, Zack, Crystal), SMH

• Members

I agree. Many don't want the HW position anymore because of all the crap and interference. And thank you for being sane and reasonable Khan, I've agreed with all of your posts in this thread.

Sally wasn't a hack. A hack is someone who decimates the show. A hack would be Dena Higley, MAB, Charles Pratt ...

• Members

Turn down the headwriting gig at the #1 daytime show? A gig that's high-paying as well?

If we're calling everyone a hack now, what will we call the hacks? We need a new word for them

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Most of not all of Sally's newbie characters will be gone....Tessa, Ravi, Gloria, Reed and Lauren's son....who has been boring since day 1 and has had his background changed so many times cause Sally was clueless...

• Members

They are Keeping Reed Tessa. The Tessa Mariah Story will continue

They need a new actor for Scott

according to Giddens, the actor playing Ravi was offered a contract at YR but his management said no

So YR didnt wanan write for someone who may bolt for a new show

Archived