Y&R Spoilers from SOD for next week 8-14-17

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I assume that as long as Eric Braeden is on this show, Michael Muhney will not be returning. Also, Justin Hartley was liked and embraced by a lot of the audience. It might be a leap of faith too far to introduce yet another Adam recast. Will he have had plastic surgery again??

He ain't needed. I kind of wish AH would also go tbh. She is like a little damp cloud sucking all the air out of every scene she is in. 

• Members

Michael Muhney ( I didn't like him from the start and could also see his attitude before anything happened) isn't coming back for others reason being he groped Hunter King and it was reported everywhere. I even had people who didn't watch the show who knew I did tell me or save the news articles about him. I believe Hunter King, she had no reason  to lie.

Victoria as I have mentioned should be recast and reasons being for many stating comments about her acting. 

Many on the discussion thread have also felt Chelsea's purpose since Adam feel she doesn't need to be on the show and also felt she was just another Chloe (I don't see her as another Chloe though). I do like Chelsea but if it means he comes back in any form I rather they go off in the sunset together than to be put through him returning and also becoming a show focused on them.

Adam when Justin took over was embraced cause he made the character into almost a new character (he even had me liking him). Fact of the matter is now that he is gone and people start to remember each Adam, he did a lot of evil, including kill and got away with it. I don't want him back.

FYI-I was posting years back when MM was on the show and the board verified if was definitely MM posting.. I don't know how he would have the time to do so being so busy with work, etc. was so mean to fans who had any negative comments to make about the character, he would bait people and make like they were insulting him which they were not, they just didn't like his character. If they are going to allow actors on those boards they have to get or be told (which they should know and have common sense) that everybody isn't going to like their characters and they can't bait people and try and get them banned which is what he would do and many knew and were upset by, not to mention unfair to fans on those message boards.

• Members

Y&R could do something similar with Chelsea as DAYS did the last time that Sami was on: get a mysterious message that makes her think Adam is still alive somewhere and take off out of town to find him. No need to bring another recast on and lets Chelsea run off to be with him. Then, of course, it is open ended to if it was him or not. 

• Members

omg I remember those times on SON! MuichaelMuhneyFan? Wasn't that the posting name?? What a time to be alive. And when the Hunter King news slipped out, this board went BONZO. I think the thread went on for like 40 pages. It was crazy and it was nuts and there was mucho rejoicing. Except, possibly, for sad MuhneyFan. 

Of course Hunter King was the reason for his eventual dismissal, and I believe Hunter's parents got involved, and that's when CBS sent him packing. Not before he'd posted some nearly-nude pics on his Twitter, though. However, HK (and the character of Summer) seems to have moved on from the show, and since then, I've seen ominous calls for Michael Muhney's return. Since Greg Rikaart returned, we know that a handful of fans and loyal friends behind the scenes can bring unwanted actors back onto the show, especially when a relatively new EP is helming things. I was stating that even with MM 'fans' begging for his return, Eric Braeden would likely put the kabosh on that.

• Members

EB said in an interview before his book came out that as far as he was concerned...he would NEVER work with Muhney again. MM even went on a interview tour where he tried apologizing for his arrogant sorry behavior....no dice. I'm hanging on right now, but if he comes back...

I'm done with Y&R

• Members

@Cat

No it wasn't on this board but SOC...I couldn't believe the arrogance and nastiness. He even got very personal with fans and they did nothing.

@Roman

MM will not be back. GR although some didn't want him back he didn't have any problems with the cast and crew he cannot be accused of that. MM on the other hand had problems and also I read he had a similar problem with the show he was on with his attitude towards others as well besides the fact what happened with Hunter King. I have no reason not to believe the young lady and I would want justice if he did that to me as well. 

• Members

Omg... They banned you for that??? I don't even understand how your very reasonable suggestion is a bannable offense!

Actually, Lily & Adam would have been a great idea. I also remember there was this dream sequence where Victor went to an alternate reality GC, and Lily was married to Nick Newman and living the trophy wife lifestyle. They had some good chemistry, too.

Archived