Y&R: Victoria Spoiler

• Members

Paraphrased from SOD: 

Phyllis meets with shady businessman Ben Hochman and suggests to him that Victoria is single and he should try to charm her to buy a piece of Brash & Sassy.  He asks Victoria out to dinner and she agrees. They wake up in bed together and because of Victoria's head injury she doesn't know what happened. Hilary sees them and tells Jack who uses the info to try to break up Billy and Phyllis. 

So that makes two fake sexual harassment claims (Gloria/Jack and Cane/Juliet) and now two instances of people waking up in bed and not knowing what happened (Cane/Juliet being first) in a span of like 6 months.  This show is really playing fast and loose with consent and just shady sexual situation these days. I don't like it. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. I don't give a damn about Victoria's head injury. I wish they'd give her a** a brain tumor that kills her. 

2. This show is getting too comfortable with people not having sex without consent 

3. Why does Jack still care? Can his old ass find something productive to do ... like Nikki? Or Gloria? Or whoever wants to look at that ugly muck? 

4. Does Phyllis have no boundaries? 

• Members

The article also talks about Jack still very much wanting to be with Nikki so he has to be careful messing with her daughter cause things are going so well for them. 

It's more about revenge against Billy and Phyllis than wanting her back or anything. 

• Members

LAWD

The only reason they have Phyllis doing this is so Billy can find out and be Victoria's purse clutching hero. I'll believe 'Phyllis going back to her roots' when I see it. It's a plot device. It's nothing more than "poor Victoria / bad Phyllis"

At least Hilary and Jack will finally share a scene again. He should have been ALL OVER that Newman mess and gossping with her like the girlfriends they are

• Members

Just when I think this show is getting better, it does something like this to hinder it. Not looking forward to a story line where a woman's head injury helps put her sexual assault into question. This on top of the sex trafficking story....

• Members

I just looked her up and she is beautiful not to mention I read she has a lot of experience....I think she would be fabulous....Thank you for the idea, you are probably right about her. I will look her up on YT on shows she acted on to see, I'm sure she is as great as her resume says.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived