B&B: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brooke vs Sheila? YES! They actually have history and Brooke going after her to protect Eric feels more right than Quinn (despite being his wife). It actually gives Brooke something to do and we see the fire in her that has been extinguished for quite some time

• Members

The proudest moment of Eric's life was when he hung Quinn's portrait up? Really? Not the birth of any of his kids? Not when he opened up FC?

Why does Bill have the key to Katie's house? The nerve of him to just walk up in there into her bedroom. Talk about invasion of privacy. She should have flipped out on him

Everyone has been focusing on Katie having been married to Wyatt's father but it just hit me that he was married to her niece. This borderline incestuous pairing is just nasty

• Members

Ridge wiping Bridget front to back in 1993 while believing he was her daddy, and Ridge kissing Bridget in 2003... it doesn't get more icky than that one. 

Although there's been so much mother/daughter/sister and daddy/son/brother swapping on this show, the Wyatt pairing with his former step-mom, while previously being married to her niece is pretty much a standard B&B tale. 

• Members

What the hell is the show doing with Liam and Sally? Are they planting the seeds for a Sally/Liam/Steffy triangle I had speculated before she joined? Let me guess, Thomas is going to come back and get jealous when he sees they have grown closer

• Members

When all fails .....go back to your safety blanket.....Liam!  None of the stories are working and ratings aren't climbing either. So I am assuming Bradley decided to go back to Liam. There is no way Pierson Forde can carry a main story. He is the worst actor they have on the canvas.

• Members

Now you know that Brad is about slap those 2 together b/c heaven forbid they can't just be friends of the opposite sex.

Please register in order to view this content

Also, Steffy has to have a female rival when we all know that Steffy's rival should be Brooke or Katie (over Bill). Steffy has never had a good rivalry with her female counterparts (Hope, Ivy, now Sally). 

• Members

That would be the perfect way to go. Who cares about Sheila vs Quinn? Brooke vs Sheila is 1000 times better. There's so much history to draw from between them, and it would feel so much more natural. Especially since Brooke knows what Sheila is capable of unlike Quinn.

The mere thought of it is enough to get me excited.  

Please register in order to view this content

Sadly the fact that it is so obviously the right way to go means that Brad Bell almost certainly won't go there. He wouldn't recognize a good story even if it came up and smacked him in the face.  

Archived