B&B: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't understand why folks are repulsed by this (outside of the DB factor).  Under someone other than Bell, this could be good.  I haven't watched but it seems like a good idea on paper.  

Besides, most of the hate is coming from rancid Brill fans.  They know $ gonna get involved and they don't want his attention taken away from the gutter snipe he married.  

• Members

For me it's just redneckish.  'Necks.  LOL.  Because he's gonna bang his former step-Mom?  He can be his brother's Daddy?

Reminds me (I grew up in a very rural area --- ahem)....we used to say things like "My Wife's mah sister!"  "My brother'z mah Daddeh!"  whenever we'd see or hear of something incestuous.   

• Members

They went from throwing her in Eric's direction to having her make out with Wyatt weeks later. They have officially run out of ideas for Katie. Whats worse is that they are on almost every day. Its the early stages and they are already being forced down our throats. Not to mention the dialogue is absolutely cringeworthy

• Members

I was thinking about how bad it's evolved and how I'm glad I stopped last month: 

Bad Santa had mother and almost all 3 daughter, if H8ie worked out in Brad's fantasy. Why didn't Pam ever get considered?

Brooke: BS, Thorne, Widge and Nick. Thank goodness Massimo was left out! 

$B only needs Donna for Logan trifecta 

Stuffy only needs $B to fill the Spencer card; while H8ie will only need Lame. 

Quinn is working a couple of trees in a few years. $B (again) and Liam, but is blocked from Count WyNot. And Bad Santa and Widge (since kissing equals sex on B&B)

The Avant sisters are well on way since Nicole is Rick's baby momma and Zombie is headed in Myron's direction. 

Archived