YRBB

B&B: August 2017 Discussion Thread

74 posts in this topic

Last Month on The Bold and the Beautiful

 

QmT2rwS.png?2jJ63b8c.png?2aFInOuH.png?27t8lZvP.png?2

 

 

Edited by YRBB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol:

 

I feel like Sheila would be better served being on Y&R at the moment. Lord knows they could use some life injected into things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KMan101 said:

:lol:

 

I feel like Sheila would be better served being on Y&R at the moment. Lord knows they could use some life injected into things.

Wonder how Mal would write for her. UK soaps do have lots of of psychos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The writing for Sheila is not the problem on B&B either. It's the writing for everyone else that sucks, especially for Eric. They should all have run to the nearest court to get restraining orders against Sheila the moment she showed up, and with her history they would have gotten those in an instant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This show is so funny. One minute they have Katie make out with her son's father's son and the next she's picking up on Zende and Maya's chemistry. If they keep her up as the town's gossip, I'm totally on board.

 

On a sidenote, JY looks hotter than ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheila had the nerve to say "some sins are unforgiveable"...yeah like you trying to murder half of Eric's family?

 

Why is Charlie STILL talking to Sheila?

 

VfsQPv7.png

Katie is a messy ass bitch. All Maya did was kiss him on the cheek which Katie acknowledged...why is she trying to blow this up into something bigger? Her nosy self stay in other people's relationships, Eric/Quinn, Ridge/Brooke and now Maya/Rick and Nicole/Zende. Im sick of her ass. She's hooking up with her son's brother so she needs to STFU and stay in her own lane

Edited by Cheap21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Sheila had the nerve to say "some sins are unforgiveable"...yeah like you trying to murder half of Eric's family?

 

Why is Charlie STILL talking to Sheila?

 

VfsQPv7.png

Katie is a messy ass bitch. All Maya did was kiss him on the cheek which Katie acknowledged...why is she trying to blow this up into something bigger? Her nosy self stay in other people's relationships, Eric/Quinn, Ridge/Brooke and now Maya/Rick and Nicole/Zende. Im sick of her ass. She's hooking up with her son's brother so she needs to STFU and stay in her own lane

Sheila is blackmailing Charlie with nothing.  That's why Charlie shows up.  Because he's the fall-guy and stupid character that will fall for anything.  Today he sticks around as weird Shaman woman shows up in the hotel room to cast a spell on Quinn.  No one cares.  Sheila threatens that she will tell PAM that Charlie knew something.  There's no blackmail there.  It's laughable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other storylines:  for Wyatt:  I'm gonna bang my former stepmom - and I'll be my half brother's Daddy!  I'm my brother's Daddy!  For Katie:  Gonna bang my former Stepson!  My son will now be his brother and Wyatt will be my Baby Daddy!  Dollar Bill: *itch about people not being a Dad and if you're not there for your kid, you're not a Dad.  You need to stay with the Mom!  Be a man and keep the family together!  Meanwhile - ditches Katie and Will (his son) in favor of Brooke, his wife's sister.  Does a great job of being a Man.  Thomas is grated by Bill for not being a Man and the "secret" is that Caroline is not dying. 

 

It's become so bad - that I see articles about Heather Tom and Rena Sofer tweeting about the losers that *itch on social media and boards about storylines and how we're haters?  You know what?  We're ALL you have left.  You should be attacking your WRITERS AND EMPLOYERS rather than what we're saying.  You look RIDICULOUS.  I'm done on the Y&R and I think I'm short on B&B as well.  It's pathetic.  Actors and Actresses - the writing is pathetic and the story is ridiculous.  Please correct me if anything above I have said is incorrect. 

 

Someone said a week ago - and I agree.  I watch because it's so bad.  Which is so pathetic.  I watch The Chew and The Real because it's bad.  But it's not this bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't follow either Rena or Heather but I think they know it's [!@#$%^&*] and they're defensive about it. Brad made it the Quinn show for so long I wouldn't be surprised if Rena took offense to fans getting sick of her.

Edited by KMan101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fevuh said:

Sheila is blackmailing Charlie with nothing.  That's why Charlie shows up.  Because he's the fall-guy and stupid character that will fall for anything.  Today he sticks around as weird Shaman woman shows up in the hotel room to cast a spell on Quinn.  No one cares.  Sheila threatens that she will tell PAM that Charlie knew something.  There's no blackmail there.  It's laughable. 

 

5 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

That sounds positively awful!

Its ridiculous. When I saw Charlie there with Sheila again, I thought what the hell was he doing there? They've had him be on edge worried that if Eric found ut he clued Sheila in on Quinn, that he'd lose his job but nothing on the show supports that considering Eric is relieved that Sheila told him the truth

 

Why the heck are Wyatt and Katie getting so much airtime? I cant beleve we got another day with this dud storyline

 

Did you guys see the preview for Monday's show? Its pretty much the SAME exact material that aired today!

 

 

 

Edited by Cheap21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2017 at 8:18 PM, Cheap21 said:

 

 

VfsQPv7.png

Katie is a messy ass bitch. All Maya did was kiss him on the cheek which Katie acknowledged...why is she trying to blow this up into something bigger? Her nosy self stay in other people's relationships, Eric/Quinn, Ridge/Brooke and now Maya/Rick and Nicole/Zende. Im sick of her ass. She's hooking up with her son's brother so she needs to STFU and stay in her own lane

 

IF they go that story route (and I hope they do, they need to give Maya something new to do), Katie needs to stay T.F. out of it.  It's to the point that she's like a soothsayer (i.e. DAYS' Celeste) or Cupid's arrow, pushing people together before there's even a mutual interest between the two parties. 

 

Just when you think they've found a new (albeit, bad) story for Katie with Wyatt, there she goes again all Gladys Kravitzing in other people's business. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2017 at 5:00 PM, Fevuh said:

Other storylines:  for Wyatt:  I'm gonna bang my former stepmom - and I'll be my half brother's Daddy!  I'm my brother's Daddy!  For Katie:  Gonna bang my former Stepson!  My son will now be his brother and Wyatt will be my Baby Daddy!  Dollar Bill: *itch about people not being a Dad and if you're not there for your kid, you're not a Dad.  You need to stay with the Mom!  Be a man and keep the family together!  Meanwhile - ditches Katie and Will (his son) in favor of Brooke, his wife's sister.  Does a great job of being a Man.  Thomas is grated by Bill for not being a Man and the "secret" is that Caroline is not dying. 

 

It's become so bad - that I see articles about Heather Tom and Rena Sofer tweeting about the losers that *itch on social media and boards about storylines and how we're haters?  You know what?  We're ALL you have left.  You should be attacking your WRITERS AND EMPLOYERS rather than what we're saying.  You look RIDICULOUS.  I'm done on the Y&R and I think I'm short on B&B as well.  It's pathetic.  Actors and Actresses - the writing is pathetic and the story is ridiculous.  Please correct me if anything above I have said is incorrect. 

 

Someone said a week ago - and I agree.  I watch because it's so bad.  Which is so pathetic.  I watch The Chew and The Real because it's bad.  But it's not this bad. 

If we're losers it's because we are dumb enough to keep watching these $hit shows in the first place.  they won't have to worry about that too much longer, just like the actors on some of their former shows. Keeping insulting the fans and see how that works out for you. Maybe ask Farah Fath?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

 

IF they go that story route (and I hope they do, they need to give Maya something new to do), Katie needs to stay T.F. out of it.  It's to the point that she's like a soothsayer (i.e. DAYS' Celeste) or Cupid's arrow, pushing people together before there's even a mutual interest between the two parties. 

 

Just when you think they've found a new (albeit, bad) story for Katie with Wyatt, there she goes again all Gladys Kravitzing in other people's business. 

 

If they go what route, please explain to me why Z, who was hungry for a kid, is now with a SECOND woman who cannot possibly give him any biologically?  The Avants only source of SL/angst is within the Avants.  Zende don't need to be getting with Nicole's other sister, especially THAT worthless bitch.  Time to move them out of the black "stories" and into the canvas as a whole!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.