GH: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's nice to see Mac, Felecia, Emma and Anna. I love that Robin's son's been named Noah Robert Scorpio-Drake.

Glad Anna's back, along with Laura and Kevin when they return.

Again, Kirsten Storms looks healthy, and why the Jackal?  It was nice not having him around.

Man Landers story is filler. end it.

Not here for Sonny's Hospital or the Tale of ANY Jasons.

Never liked Jillian, Franko, Nin-Ugh or Kaka.

There's just nothing to keep viewers.. No compelling stories.  It's really at the point where without a serious shake up, the show won't survive---Looking at you two, ValenVarni, looking at you....

• Members

Negotiation didn't go well at first so they wrote Howarth out.  He was gone for a few months, I think.  ABC is clearly cracking down and taking money that Frank is wasting on his no talent friends.  

It can't be Friz wackos because they are mostly Howarth stans happy he's tied to another vet (Stanco is still unwanted trash tho).  I can't imagine MC getting so much hate.  Seems exaggerated because who cares about him that much to hate? 

• Members

I don't mind Griffen with Ava, but I agree with @ChitHappens, there's no charisma there. It's partly the abominably boring writing. He needs to kick his portrayal of what he's got to work with up some notches.    Personally, I think he and Herbst  have chemistry, but they've put that useless story point Franko around her neck, sooooooo.......

I would also rather see Andre, Anna and Valentin in story without  the Red Menace, but I'm sure that Virus ValenVarni have kept her around for the forseeable future too.

And , of course, nothing tells your wife "I love you" than a dagger to her throat.... although it is okay if your formerly dead sister "made you do it"

By the way, "no" to Olivia Jerrome ever being the same person as Alex Olanov.  Alex was a trippy character, but nowhere near as much a lunatic as Olivia has always been played. This is GH and OLTL is over. Can't we just try to remember those characters for who they were in Llanview and leave Port Charles to it's own characters. (and lose those that have zero reason to be here...<cough> Jillian, Frankles, Ninugh and Kiki <cough>

Archived