Y&R: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if these last weeks pushed TPTB to get rid of Sally and Kay -- or if these last weeks show us Mal taking control of the writing.

i don't want to dump on Sally, because I do think she did many good things. However, I hope these last few messy weeks are her fault....and that Mal was hired as HW to straighten things out.

My biggest fear is that we're already seeing Mal's work. If so, UGH.

• Members

People should have ventured on some other soapboards where they used to badmouth Tyler like he was some type of murderer or something.  The coded language, the insults. I notice the vitriol is absent this time around. Either they assume Lily will reunite with Cane or they don't think Jordan will last long.

• Members

Red was way better looking and a better actor IMO than Darnell. That's probably why. 

The vitriol is just as ridiculous. I saw someone call him a "sterootypical blackman. No job. Jive talk. All about sex." Lane fan of course. I almost vomited. 

• Members

Halfway through last week and wow.

It has gone from having some sense of direction to be aimless.

I see the potential of Victor v Nick with Abby in the middle, but don't feel it will get to where it needs to go.

And so the parents as obstacles to Mattie/Reed begins...

That is what has really stood out...oh, and Cane continued to bury himself in a hole. LIke that Billy wants to tell Jill EVERYTHING and it being suggested that Cane might be staying at the mansion, but that is probably because she doesn't know all he did.

Archived