Y&R: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Perhaps Abby's new business partner turned beau might have some connection?  

He just looks very shady and when Tessa begged his help, even though he quickly turned her down, it seemed as though he knew more than what he was saying. As soon as Tessa left, he immediately got on his cellphone and started talking to someone with a sense of urgency.

I've thought about that too and think it's likely to happen.

• Members

lmao. Dina won't be the head. That sounds ludicrous.

People really thought Crystal was Tessa's sister? Honestly? I guess I truly didn't give a [!@#$%^&*] because like I said it never crossed my mind and I usually pick up on that. So stupid. Who cares that they're related? Tessa didn't need a sister.

• Members

I didn't say I cared, LOL, I said I figured it out way before the reveal. Occupational hazard, I guess. I could see that plot coming a mile away. It's just what I do. As a writer, I pick things apart in a way that can be clinical, doesn't much matter whether it's an interesting plot or not, I'm trained to find what's coming and look for ways to improve it.

• Members

The writing for Hilary and Phyllis is so damn atrocious right now. Yet another Newman is about to be yelling in Hilary's face. At least Phyllis got a break from the writing since Gina went on vacation but good God. 

Hilary is basically some silly mustache twirling villainess just hiding in corners to record people's conversations and then put it on the air to get yelled at for it the next day.

Also it can't be said enough, the actor playing Ben needs to go. 

And I'm sick of everyone on this show being broke. It is dumb nonsense that Victoria got $500 million in the bank and is running around begging for a loan like a poor person to save that stupid company that only has two employees and shouldn't be squatting in Ashley's lab in the first place.

• Members

Hillary is doing her job. Plain and simple.  She serves her purpose as a pot stirrer. No one else on canvas is shaking things up.

I enjoyed the scenes between Dina and Billy. I liked that he finally admitted he misses Jack, and that she offered to give him a hand.  Birds of a feather and all that.

Can we ever get a day off from "Gappy" Hayes?

Liked Ravi/Ash scenes. I'm sure there'll be plenty of complaints, but I liked them. .

Archived