DAYS: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

The Hattie/Bonnie plot is the worst Ron has ever done on any show.  Maybe Quan crafted this story with Higley or Anderson and the producers were committed to it but I doubt it.  The level of stupidity is beyond the pale.  Other stuff he's doing I like but this story (if he's responsible) doesn't bode well for his tenure.  

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You should have been aware what kind of writer Ron was. You've watched when JER wrote, no?

I don't mind it. Just have fun with it. It's not long-term. Heaven forbid we have some campy comedy and some fun. The show's been so dark and boring for so long.

I'll take stupid over Higley

Please register in order to view this content

The show is so much more watchable. Sorry you aren't enjoying it. Is there ANYTHING you like? lol. Ron better not screw up with Will or you'll be a cranky pants

I know it's easy to complain but sometimes the constant negativity gets tiresome. Soaps are shells of their former selves. I don't know what ya'll are looking for. Maybe it's time for a break? So many little things have been improved upon. I could criticize a lot of things but I'll take Ron at his worst over Higley or Tomsell or Griffith any [!@#$%^&*] day of the week.

• Members

The thing is if Ron really wanted to do a doppelganger story...why not wait till Eileen was committed to coming back so that she could play kristen and Susan.  Why do the hattie/bonnie thing?  The original Anjelica story seemed more in character for her then this lookalike story.

• Members

Because it gives Deidre and Judi something to do. He has a reason for it. It's to give John and Marlena a challenge and it will likely reunite Justin and Adrienne. It's not like it's on 5 days a week.

And @Taoboi as of right now his pacing is much better than on GH. But we'll see how long it lasts. I think DAYS has a better group of breakdown and script writers than his GH had.

Archived