DAYS: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved Adrienne's retro, 1980s, Another World, hair dooo this week

John of the ISA goes to Kate to discuss Marlena's unexplained absence. um..no, 1 800 ISA!  Which intern wrote those scenes.  Not having it.

Digging the way Deidre's playing Ron's version of Hattie.  It's working.  Dena's pollyanna, Bert Bauer take was uber-gooby

Rocking Chad's tight pant suits and croc tears.  Smart dialogue, fierce acting by Chabby last Friday and Chad this week

Trying to see if JJ's chest hair has started to grow back

wednesday's script was awful though. Don't offer Rebecca Taylor McCarty a long term contract. Those Andre/Chad scenes were so poorly written the actors didn't know what to do

Thurs script not bad.  But most of this week felt like it could have been written by Higley/Quan. Not much unique since last Friday's episode.  I think Carlivati is trying to bring heart and tears with all those Jenn/JJ/Abbey hospital scenes.  

• Members

Everything with Morgan Fairchild and uber-broad Hattie is painful to watch. If I hadn't watched Ron and DAYS do a million variations on these doppelganger stories (the stuff with Marlena in a rubber room painfully resembles the Fluke disaster on GH) I'd probably be willing to engage. The rest of the show is what interests me.

• Members

Wednesday - is that awful "Incoming call coming..." thing a new thing or has it been there?

Please register in order to view this content

Doesn't work. Works on shows like Jane the Virgin, but not on Days.

Archived