DAYS: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally started watching from last week.

So far, I am laughing at Marlena as a hostage.

Sad to see Lucas off the wagon.

Patch and Kayla have my interest.

Loved the Brady/Victor talk where Victor called a spade a spade.

• Members

Yes, I'm glad DAYS is back to treating their gay couples like anyone else, instead of a pat on the shoulder here 'n there. 

Deidre Hall and Lauren Koslow continue to look beautiful. Any work they've had done comes off naturally. I think the butch quality in Dee is their suits and blouses they have Hattie in. If she starts doing that swashbuckler swaggerin' that Gina Tognoni eventually developed during her Guiding Light years, then I'll be concerned. 

Morgan Fairchild doesn't seem to move naturally, physically. Like she's in pain when she shifts her body weight. 

Yep, Josh and Thaao are hard on the eyes, with their struggles to maintain some sort of youthful look. Josh especially looks like he has a head made out of clay or silly putty, pulled back with string around the eyes. Maybe I'm being too critical. Sorry. Drake's gray hair fits him perfectly at his age. I wonder how good or bad Peter Reckell would've pulled off transitioning from dark to gray. He was starting to look a lil "shoe polish" dark towards the end. 

Archived