Days cast GH vet?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He also said if Budig were to come to Days as a recanted Greta, she couldn't be a new LI to TC's   character, hinting they would be related

Isn't Greta John, (who is a  Alamain), daughter?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

wow, Tyler looks 10x better and healthier than he did on GH last time I seen him... I guess being out of work + seeing everyone on DAYS made him reevaluate some things. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/icymi-tyler-christopher-interview/

Perhaps some folks picked up the physical copy of the magazine, but here's a digital version of Tyler Christopher's latest interview nonetheless. 

Digest: Since you’re officially not available to play him at this juncture, would you care if GH recast Nikolas at some point?
Christopher: Yes, I would. I mean, they have to do what they have to do, but yes. I mean, when Billy Miller came in to play Jason, for instance, I don’t think anyone saw that coming. That was a big move! If they feel like they need Nikolas Cassadine on the canvas, of
course I would be upset, but I wish whoever it is, if it’s Nick [Stabile, who played out the end of Nikolas’s storyline after Christopher’s exit] or somebody else, I wish them well and I hope they give the character as much of themselves as I gave to him. But it would sting a little bit

Archived