Y&R Actor Possible Return

• Members

Do you have pop culture references that go past the 80s? Or were you also the person that accused me of "smoking weed"? (Remember, folks: The First Lady says Just Say No)

No one is disputing that and that's not the issue. The issue is you making [!@#$%^&*] up because you spend way too much time thinking you know these shows and these people personally because you haunt the Writers' Thread.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please register in order to view this content

If true, I am done. Kevin is one of the many characters that needed to be put out to pasture and was long overdue an exit. I don't even want his a** back for a 2 episode feature. No. Leave him offscreen forever with Chloe. I hope this is nothing but a rumor.

• Members

But you read every word I write.  When I said months ago in YR threads that Sally would end up with helpers, you poo poo'd me and now Ferri has been elevated.  All you have to do is watch and have a secret pipeline to certain writers in the industry to get the scoop. Toups and Jason47 aren't the only girlfriends in the know!  But keep reading what I write. I loves the attention, love Nola Madison Patterson Dorn.

• Members

I don't want him coming back ever. I was glad to hear about his departure and he has no story to tell (chipmunks??).  He doesn't even have the history or fans that many who left did and the others are not brought back.

I want them to keep him away. Move on and leave him off the show.

• Members

None...He wasn't even barely shown and when he was it was a huge joke.  I don't want him back and I felt it was a good move to remove him.

Now I'm upset I didn't write they should have killed him off. In actuality he should have been killed off when he did what he did to Colleen and Lily. I am upset TPTB let him skate with what he did. He tried to kill and he always reverts back whether it is now with Chloe or his chipmunks days.

I didn't let him skate though in my mind. I cringed for years watching Kevin and he was forced down my throat, he got away with way too much with no justice for any of the people he hurt.

Archived