Y&R Promo: New Drama

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I believe it's obvious that Zack is a supposed to be some type of expendable villain down the road, so it won't come as a surprise if he turns out to be tied to the sex ring or maybe he's raped or abused Tessa, hence why she wants nothing to do with him.  

• Members

I wonder if this could tie in to Jordan's conversation with Chelsea about a job he had done after they parted ways. Just a thought but I didn't like forgettable JCPenney catalog looking Zack. A photographer could easily fit into a human trafficking ring.

• Members

That was all JFPs doing in an attempt to hire her friend KSu. But mainly cause she has  no use for older  women.  I don't think Sony or CBS ever wanted Phyllis moved away from jack or de-aged. I just don't buy that. 

And honestly, if Mal or Sally had any real use for Phyllis, she'd be doing more than sexing Billy as angst for Villy's relationship. It's just way too obvious who this regime cares for and Phyllis ain't it. So do they really care if she's with Jack or not? I just can't see it. 

But, I've also heard the rumor. Mostly from Phyllis fans who hate her with an aging PB/Jack. 

• Members

Yeah, you can tell from a mile away who this regime is invested in... and Chelsea, Phyllis, Neil, Summer, Lauren, Michael, Paul ain't part of it. Not that I mind (except for Paul) 

Please register in order to view this content

Archived