DAYS: December script spoils two more returns...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Claire's music career was going nowhere and she was losing followers, so Jade told her to make a sex tape to get publicity. Claire refused, but crazy ass Jade thought she was being a good friend and helping Claire and planted a camera in Claire and Theo's hotel room without either of them knowing and uploaded the video to Theo's laptop (she thought it was Claire's). Theo gave his laptop to Abe so he could look at some family photos or something and he and Hope ended up finding the video.

And yes they are

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I agree, although my main issue is with Belle, as Madison is so flat. I'd rather see Carrie return. I guess it's good for the continuity of the show if they make appearances though, given that their daughter is still around.

• Members

I'm all for a bloated cast full of vets. The returnees will mostly be recurring. We know Ali Sweeney is already gone. Who knows about Eileen Davidson. And I'm glad about Shawn & Belle, and would rather they stay and their daughter is shipped off to college out of state. 

• Members

Eh. I'm willing to go along for the ride and give him a chance. Lots of these characters should be on the show as it is. We're already dooming him to fail a day into his reign? I hated the mess GH became under him and partied when he was fired. I also think a lot of his OLTL was overrated but I'm still willing to give it a shot here.

I also think Madison has improved a lot. I've enjoyed her much more in her returns than I did originally. But to each their own. I'd rather have Madison than Kirsten Storms any day of the week. Now personally I'd prefer Jason Cook over Brandon Beemer but Beemer is passable and did a better job this last go around when Shawn was playing cop, supporting Hope and Ciara, it worked and filled a bit of the Bo void for me. Again though, to each their own. Neither are amazing thespians but they work in the roles. The originals are gone and aren't coming back.

And it all basically amounted to a couple of episodes spread out over a bit of time. Typical Dena trash.

• Members

The thing is - I'm seeing absolutely nothing different in his arrival at DAYS that gives me any reason to believe it will be less embarrassing than his GH or OLTL. He's coming in with the same bag of tricks that he used on those shows, so it's hard for me to believe that this won't follow that pattern. I'm all for waiting and seeing and giving chances, but the dude has a calling card of which he seems to be quite proud, so I'm not very optimistic.

Archived