B&B: July 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant believe the whole fashion challenge was one episode. All that hype for nothing. Its August. So now that they debuted their swimwear collections, it'll be a few weeks till they get the orders and put them in stores. They selling swimwear in September? Monaco and Europe arent stocking in Fall.

• Members

B&B was nominated and won the most watched soap in world award. I credit B&B for taking full advantage of these promotional opportunities and incorporating them into the show. 

On a side note, I stopped by mom's today and first time in 2 weeks caught the last 2 segments - H8ie/Count WyNot bizarre but at least HT was allowed to play normal until I saw the way-too-late-to-be-relevant Myrna attack / Zombie defense with H8ie getting that 'I'm so gonna blackmail my nephew's wife look' at the end. What was that all about? Awful! I agree @cassadine1991 @Cheap21what a waste of MC. 

I'm glad I dropped this mess thanks to OJ and CBS' unnecessary coverage of an irrelevant press conference. Don't miss B&B at all. Habit broken. But I do miss this board.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived