B&B: July 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

I actually think that Brad Bell is the absolute worst of all the HW's working at the moment. He has seemingly lost all of the writing skill and creativity he once had.

The sad thing is that B&B is probably the show that would be easiest to fix, because it hasn't been gutted like the other three. But Brad Bell is incapable of writing anything even halfway decent nowadays.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTF ending was that with Eric??

Please register in order to view this content

To Ridge: You took Stephanie away from me, you took Brooke away from me, you took the woman I loved away from me.....

Lord this soap keeps getting worse!

• Members

Why is he giving Linsey such crap, she's better than this crappy writing! Is there any character who isn't propping ThomASS. I mean even Grams Shirley is now as well UGH

Eric STFU, you had no problem being with Brooke after Ridge, and cheating on Stephanie for years.

I will say though the John McCook and TK scenes were very well acted.

• Members

Thanks to the double-pre-emption last week, I haven't seen B&B since last Wed. Based on dailies, CBS' ridiculousness ended up doing me a huge solid! It's appalling that LG, who's always been a team player and overcame her hit-and-run to continue working, is welcomed back to this garbage. Not even MC can get me to give up 17 minutes a day. 

• Members

I want Eric to die.  I hope Sheila kills him.  He acts like "Forrester" is his.  It has his name, but it was Stephanie Douglas's family who had the money.  Eric was No One.  He can *tich and gripe about Ridge and all of it...but he had no money to start his "business".  That was Stephanie Douglas.  Drop the MIKE. 

And every other day - Kimberlin Brown standing around in the background.  It's just so stupid.  Tomorrow would be, "My GODDDDD ERIC!!!  I'm so SORRY THAT EVERYONE IN YOUR LIFE has BETRAYED YOU!  I'm SO SORRY TO GO THROUGH THIS WITH YOU!.  EVEN YOUR GRANDCHILDREN!  I'm so sorry to see you go through this.  I'm SO SORRY that I HAVE BEEN THE ONLY ONE to be here.  I'm the only one that was here.  Ridge, Brooke, STEFFY!  My GOD YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR GRANDCHILDREN HAVE ALL BETRAYED YOU!  YOUR WHOLE FAMILY HATES YOU!!!! (I'm so sorry Eric, I'm so sorry)"  And Old Man River will say - "Yes.  Yes Sheila.  You have changed.  You are remarkable.  You are the only one who has ever been HERE FOR ME!" 

• Members

Yeah but that was just once. They made it seem like it was a lot of times. And Eric is the one that cheated on Stephanie with Brooke...thus losing Stephanie and then Brooke later....it was always Brooke and RM Ridge....

And are we suppose to hate Eric? Cause I can't stand him. The family should commit him to a nursing home....LOLOLOLOL  Eric is nuts. Him falling for Quinn and Sheila again is ridiculous!

• Members

Thats in context with this storyline and that was what, last week? Eric made it sound like he always goes there when he falls out with Ridge, when in reality, he never looked at him as anything less than a son after learning the truth

Oh and Eric is a celebrity. Why hasnt it shown up on social media and the tabloids that he is staying at a seedy motel? Really no one has seen him? The people that work there wouldnt leak a story for a payout?

• Members

Pierson Fode's acting in Thomas' scenes with Caroline these past two days has been horrific. He cannot do intense and dramatic. It's just been painful to sit through.

Why was RJ acting like his mother's warnings about texting and driving were ridiculous? What crap writing.

Worst of all is the Eric/Ridge/Sheila stuff. These writers should despise themselves for attaching their names to this stuff.

Archived