B&B: July 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sorry but I am so over the older adults only stories being worried about who their daughter, son, niece, nephew, cousin, etc. is sleeping with. 

Is this all that they can come up with for Dollar Bill? That he wants Caroline to be back with Thomas? This is stupid. I could come up with about ten stories that are better than what they are giving Bill. 

• Members

I never knew it but Scott Clifton had some Youtube channel (still does I guess, but rarely updated) for years, about religious/political/social topics. Maybe someone mentioned it here and I forgot. He talks about it here:

Here's one he did about the vile Kim Davis.

• Members

He wants that property. The only reason he doesnt have it is bc Thomas is funding Sally, so if he goes back to Caroline, Spectra's cashflow dries up and he can sieze the land for his building. His motives havent changed from where they were a few months ago (even though he genuinely does care for Caroline)

• Members

Caroline is bottom of the barrel.  I knew this is the direction they'd go.  It's so stupid...like the truth isn't going to come out?  She just blabbed and blabbed on and on saying everything but "I'm not dying".  LOLLLL So stupid.  She's lower than Bill for going along with it. 

• Members

They are using Caroline in the wrong story. She should be breaking up Myron and Rick. Rick gets back together with Caroline and raises Thomas child as his. That would make Ridge go mad. Thomas should be portrayed as the dead beat dad he is.

• Members

Sampling of tomorrow's dialogue - I won't get to see the next 2 days so it's fine.

Ridge:  "Dad, what are you DOING here with her.  Come HOME."

Sheila:  " STEFFY TOLD YOU WHERE WE WERE!???  ERIC.  THEY'VE ALL BETRAYED YOU.  NOW STEFFY HAS TOO!  SHE PROMISED YOU ERIC!  IT WASN'T ENOUGH THAT SHE SHOT ME and I COVERED FOR HER, NOW EVEN SHEEEEE HAS BETRAYED YOU!!!!!  RIDGE..YOU LEAVE!!!! YOU LEAVVVVE!   I AM TAKIIIIIING CAREEEEE OF ERRRRRICCCCCC!"
Ridge: "Dad, Don't you see what she's doing?  Come Home.  Come to your home."

Eric: "Sheila has changed.  People can change and she's the only one who has been loyal to me, she's the only one who has NEVER EVER BETRAYED ME!  SHE NEVER LIED OR BETRAYED ME!!!!  GET OUT OF HERE RIDGE MARONEEEEEEE!" 

BLAH.  They think we are all brainless.  It will go something like the above. 

• Members

If they wanted to give Brooke a storyline, I would bring back Jack. They should kill Nick off and with the kid being an orphan, Brooke decides to take him in. He should be like 13/14. I would have this kid mentally disturbed and resent Brooke for not being there in his life. I would also have him hate the Forresters, especially Uncle Ridge for "keeping" Brooke from him and RJ for being the son that Brooke chose to raise. 

The show was scared to really go there with Aly and then killed her off but they should fully explore what its like to have a child with mental issues. I would have him do and say subtle things that people pick up on but Brooke has blinders on bc she feels guilty. Jack's arrival would put a strain on her marriage to Bill that doesnt involve cheating.

I would even bring Taylor back for a visit with her kids and as a shrink notice the issues with Jack. Considering she gave birth to him, she cant help but get involved but Brooke thinks she's just jealous and this reignites their feud. Taylor sides with Bill behind Brooke's back in terms of the kid being erratic. Realizing Taylor is a problem and learning about her alcohol addiction, he spikes a drink, but it somehow ends up with Brooke who falls off the wagon. This time they'd play it more seriously and not for laughs like the last time

They can even have Thorne return and after hearing from Taylor whats been happening, decide to step in and help Brooke bc he knows what its like to fail your child. Ultimately he helps her realize that Jack needs more help than she can provide, especially with her sobriety jeopardized, and is forced to have him committed to a facility where he can receive treatment

• Members

I love that idea, but unfortunately a serious, complicated story like that is way beyond Brad Bell's capability as a writer. Even if he somehow managed to start a story like that he would soon lose interest and probably have Jack start competing with RJ over a girl instead.

Archived