B&B: July 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eric to Steffy/Liam: "You of all people bleieve anything Quinn says." He has he nerve to say this after he spent a year telling them to trust Quinn bc he did. Ugh! So Sheila covering for Steffy is now supposed to put her on the path to redemption?

• Members

I'm catching up on B&B, currently just watched Sheila reveal that Quinn and Ridge had an affair. I agree with yall that they clearly didn't have a plan for Sheila. Normally I'd ignore that and hope it gets better, but the mere shock of Sheila returning is clearly all they had planned. As long as she's been gone the story writes itself, but these people are idiots. Had they planned this properly they could've avoided the terrible story with the Spectra's returning and that story could've gone towns Sheila and her daughters returning to the show which could've given her some direction once they all became weaved back into the canvas. I also would love a divorced Lauren back on contract to interact with everyone. She'd certainly have more of a place here than on Y&R.

Lastly, everything else I watched was terrible. The ultra quick Avant story only showed that those characters are interesting and can act, but they need more than crying over a baby for me to care. Give Maya her backbone back. Get Vivienne and Julius jobs at Forrester or Spencer so they can be better utilized. Make Rick an ass again. Do something. They have the characters they just don't have the story. Also, RJ and Coco are better than benadryl and Sally and Thomas aren't much better. Sally is a terrible character and this new Thomas still remains pretty dull for me.

I'll probably give the show another moth for Sheila's sake, but I need at least one watchable story.

• Members

I keep hearing Old Man River in his Sean Connery's voice....for months. "She'sh Chshanged.  People can chshange and Quinn has chshanged..."  Now in one week he'll be married to Sheila and saying the same thing to everyone.  "Shelia'sh  changshed- she'sh changshed."

• Members

Yeah, no kidding that and a couple of "Because I'm a Domingez."

Liam become 5th B&B character in less than two months to mishandle a gun. Brad's gun obsession is out of control. 

I'm not sure why they bothered having Quinn/Lame together, when all Lame did was stand there for Quinn's dialogue. Each time, it has SC's turn to speak, cut to Stuffy/Widge. Such a strange choice, when we know that RS/SC do work well together. And, of all people. Quinn would most likely spill to Lame. After all, she pledged undying love to him after he was rescued. OC that was dropped for her secret affair with Bad Santa. 

I'm officially back on B&B H8watch. It's a good thing MC is coming up soon because B&B blows every soap (past/current) out of the water with its remotes. I hope they had good weather this time. 

Archived