Bold and Beautiful: Actor Returns

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

About freaking time James and Sheila are reunited!!!!! See my tagline display, although this is probably going to be rough to watch. Buchanan wasn't all that on Days a few years ago either. 

James was written out if I recall after his relationship with Stephanie fizzled out in '99. He was reunited with Erica/Mary in 2002 and later came to do therapy for Brooke and Taylor in 2009/2010-ish there. 

• Members

I don't remember James being on in 2011? I thought he last appeared in 2009 when Taylor hired him to evaluate Steffy over her stupid fling with Rick, but now I do remember he did give therapy to both Taylor and Brooke, didn't he have to referee a mud fight between them?? LOL

I'm happy he's returning, and I feel like they are gonna try to re-build his and Sheila's family.

• Members

Yes, Stephanie and James were sort of dating in late 1998/early 1999 after Sheila had left town. However, James last appeared during Rick's wedding to Amber in February 1999 and wasn't mentioned anymore after that.

• Members

It started before Sheila left town...and actually led to her departure.  This was when I realized brad bell was a hack.

Before summer 1998, James and Sheila had reunited with their daughter..she was trying to live a normal life...but she was still ostracized even though she had been trying to turn over a new leaf.  It started when ridge and Taylor remareied...and they asked for Sheila not to come...and he and Stephanie got cuummy...and Sheila got paranoid..threatening the life of Stephanies grandson thomas in order to get Stephanie to back off from james.

It backfired..resulting in Sheila getting arrested...and james/Stephanie getting closer.  I recall in fall 1998...she sported a shirt blonde wig and clown type clothing...confronted stephanie..even got into a tussle with Amber...before she took Mary and vanished.

To me, brad bell thought of a short term plot and not seeing the long term potential of Sheila struggling to redeem herself and proving she had changed.  

Archived