GH: July 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Kirsten Storrms looked  healthier than she has in a long time

So bored by this pathetic Sam story.I don't care. Move on.

Rebecca Herbst has hardly been on since Howarth has been off camera. I Hope it's because her kids are off and not because of Franko. Her character could be doing much more than an appearance to prop on-her-way-out Hayden.   She should really be having scenes with Griffin or just at the hospital in general

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Maxie and KS Gone again. I thought she was still taping

Glad Spencer was found

although I gotta say Genie Francis has been the best thing about that whole arc

Guess Finola is on Vacay as Anna Visits her new Grandbaby

• Members

Genie has been great as "Mama Bear". At least Spencer is on his way back out as Bechtel's series begins taping, soon.

Hopefully, they will give her some more trauma/drama to sink her teeth into.

Finola's due for her summer hiatus, I believe she works a couple of months off when she negotiates  her contract. They write crap for her to do most of the time. I guess Andre will be counseling Ava to fulfill AM's contract days.

They didn't name Robin's baby yet, Did they?

• Members

I saw a picture of Storms and she really looks good.  Took me back to 2006, when I loved Maxie.  She put on some much needed pounds, her hair looks really good and she just looks overall healthy.  Now, Maxie needs to toss that piece of wood in the fireplace and get back to causing trouble!  

Herbst has been off because she's only here now to give Howarth something to make him look relevant.  Since he was out due to negotiations, there was nothing for Liz.  Same for Alexis.  Devry out because of negotiations and Alexis is not on.  Keep in mind, Both Herbst and Grahn have been on this show for about 20 years each but they are worthless to the canvas w/o their no talent male counterparts, who have less than 5 years each.  That's [!@#$%^&*] ridiculous!  

• Members

Jean Passanante last day at GH is Friday. She will air with Shelly until end of September. Sad to see Jean P go what a career shes had in the biz. I love her spunk wit and the woman takes no BS on her twitter. Hearing there will be no replacement and Shelly Altman flys solo. What do u all think of Shelly flying solo?

• Members

U guys are lucky Jean P isnt on here she would thrash u and have no problem getting her point across. Jean is a tough cookie on twitter she has blocked people and said she has no time for name calling idiots.  Have something constructive to say or its bye bye.

Archived