Days: July 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

The episode kept my interest though. I laughed a lot with the Anjelica and Hattie back and forth. I'm glad to see comedy coming back to DAYS. I'm willing to give it a shot even though it already seems convoluted and not necessary. The Dario/Abby and Chabby angst was already better in just one episode. I loved Abby having some fire again and slapping Dario, who's turned into a major sleaze.

It's been one day can we not with the hack stuff. I cheered his exit from GH but I'm willing to give him a chance here.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly i loved the lightness and comedy. Reilly brought that to DAYS. The show was so dark and dismal under Griffith and Higley. DAYS is a larger then life show he can get away with this stuff with this show. Honestly always thought DAYS was perfect fit for him. Also i give props to Marci Miller she is going to be a big star. She reminds me of Jennifer Ferrin from ATWT. Anyone see the similarities between Marci and Ferrin?

• Members

Some fun between Andre and Kate. Rafe/Gabi/Dario having monthly breakfast while Hope is questioning Myron about his hacking.  Abby trying to get Chad to back off Dario because of Dario's evidence, then going to Andre. She told Andre that Dario has proof Chad killed Deimos.  Eli was ticked off that Lani didn't hurry to the station . She was very busy with JJ and ran late. When Eli said the FBI traced things back to Myron, and she reminded him that she traced it to him, the FBI just followed up on it. Eli was clearly jealous of her time with JJ.

Overall a decent episode.

• Members

That's a very good question. I wanna say when ABC went back to GH before the recess they had a message that the episode would be on the app. My DVR wouldn't rewind it as I just turned to ABC when the message came up so I could be wrong. So at least ABC has GH fans covered

NBC basically said nothing when the hearing ended before going back to local programming

I do give Ron credit for trying to write for dullards like Gabi. Dario, Rafe, Lani And Eli.  JJ who was watered down by the previous regimes showed sparks of life in his love scenes with the Lani the mannequin.  I like the infusion of humor Ron has added, We all know how humorless Dena was. The problem is Ron goes overboard with the humor. Ron's run on GH is a prime example of this. Heather's BLT obsession

Please register in order to view this content

. I liked the lighthearted moment with Kate & Andre having a food fight with baby Jack's apple sauce. There's freshness, energy & playfulness to Days. I like all of Days yearly revamps they start out with some promise and quickly falter. To be fair this is Ron's 2 episode. It remains to be seen if Days will flourish or falter. I feel that we Days fans are like a battered wife who abusive hubby tells her he will stop hitting her. Will Ron's revamp be successful? Or will there be yet another plan to save Days next year?

Archived