Days: July 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL. Such disappointment in the shift in the Anjelica story and using dopplegangers. She's not Stefano DiMera. And I try to not criticize because you never know if it's a medical condition Fairchild has but her face unable to move is very very distracting.

Anjelica coming back after 20+ years away makes little sense especially with suddenly wanting Justin back. Zzzzz. I mean, come on ... I sort of bought it that she wanted the Spectator and petty revenge against Adrienne (at least she owned up to it being petty) but lawd ... they wrapped that up really quick.

I don't even think Anjelica and Justin have shared one scene since her return.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, Angelica said Adrienne must have winked at a guy to get the loan to keep Spectator running. Then she said that it wasn't important anymore that the prize was Justin. I have no idea what Higley had planned for Angelica but her wanting Justin and not going after him since he is available but instead coming up with this ridiculous scheme is just dumb.

• Members

I really didn't see a big  difference  today. I actually didn't mind  John today, so there's that. I wish he didn't  start off with doppelgangers, though we saw enough masks on GH for a lifetime.

I am happy Dario is getting caught out, and that Abby is finally smart again. I like her friendship with Andre. Kate's reaction at the mansion was hilarious. All in all the episode was better than anything Higs has done.I'm hoping Hattie is there to mess with Andre,though.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Well, it didn't feel as boring as it usually does, and it makes me curious to watch more. Ron's tone, and how much better it fits with DAYS, was evident in the Anjelica/Hattie scenes. I actually really liked the way she was written when in jail with Hope, so I kinda hate that she's now part of a doppelganger scheme, although it seems they're playing it as Hattie being caught up in a scheme and only sort of into it. 

Carlivati posted the breakdown for the scene in which Lucas finds Justin and Adrienne hugging. In it, it calls for Lucas to "see red" and "yank(s) Justin off of her". The other teases were great but that made me roll my eyes. I'm glad to see that, onscreen, they played it considerably toned down. Maybe someone is sorta, kinda, paying attention.

The ending was nice.

We don't have the full story yet. Hattie mentioned that Justin is free and Anjelica replied that he still has feelings for Adrienne, though. Hattie asked how her playing Marlena helps Anjelica. Anjelica told her but they didn't show it to us. So, as long as he's found some way to make it work... lol Possibly. I wonder if we're looking at a

Please register in order to view this content

I'm hoping they'll just post the episode online/repeat it late at night and continue as planned on Friday. When you're six months ahead, you can't as easily fix the delay.

Archived