Days: July 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

What will happen on his first day? Will Sonny and Paul sit down and watch a Golden Girls marathon? Will they brake out singing..."Don't worry by happy"?....Will shirtless men appear all over our screens? Will Days now have a Nurses Ball with Milo as lead dancer?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They shouldn't be. It was never mentioned or insinuated that one looked like the other. Surely Jennifer, Jack, Kayla, Steve, Hope, etc. would've mentioned it at some point.

Next, we'll have Renee Jones returning as Nikki Wade, who's suddenly noted as being a dead ringer for Lexie. 

The only doppelganger / Tale-of-Two story I'd like to see is Wayne Northrop returning as the *real* Roman, and they can do whatever with Josh Taylor, who sadly just celebrated his 20th anniversary of taking over the role... 

• Members

Maybe they have the same Dad but not the same mom but were born the same year. 

kinda like the Scott brothers on One Tree Hill

I think Bonnie may have been in the same Prison as Hattie. Angelica found her when she found Hattie and uses Bonnie to pose as Adrienne to break up with Justin so Angelica can have Justin back

• Members

I hope Bonnie is Adrienne because I loathe the Justin/Adrienne/Lucas triangle that RC brought back up on today's show.

And a Will mention.

Please register in order to view this content

When's the last time he was mentioned?

• Members

It's one episode folks ... lol. Miracles don't happen overnight. I'm personally not thrilled he's dragging out the dopplegangers his first week but I shouldn't be surprised. I'd still take him at his worst over Higley and Tomsell.

I don't mind Justin/Adrienne/Lucas because I figure he's going to reunite Justin and Adrienne (who I find incredibly boring despite two good actors in the roles) so they need to actually have airtime. Their triangle under Tomsell/Griffith/Higs was basically all off-screen so there was nothing to invest in or care about.

I'm also not sure I care that Hattie is working with Anjelica. I haven't watched today yet so I don't know the context but Hattie was written differently in prison, with helping Hope, etc. I'd be disappointed to see her wanting to say take over Marlena's life again or something like that. That storyline should have taken place back in 2000/2001, not now (not saying that's what's happening)

• Members

The word dopplegangers was even mentioned in today's show. I thought today's show was ok. It kept my interest although....

Angelica's reasons for using Hattie don't make sense. Hattie asked how her being Marlena(and separating from John) was going to help Angelica get Justin. I find it dumb considering what Hattie said that they were already broke up and Angelica said yes but Justin still wants her. And?...LOL  At least MF face seemed to move.

Please register in order to view this content

I'm assuming Angelica will replace Adrienne with Bonnie.

Archived