ajsp35801

Y&R July 2017 Discussion

525 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, MoTheGreat said:

But, MM is a much stronger actress. DG act way better against much stronger actress. Plus we just talking about a one time thing.

I was routing for that one time thing when she first came on the show and the writers got too scared to go there

28 minutes ago, DeeeDee said:

It was REALLY gross watching Kevin coerce an underage girl to keep secrets from her family.

Yes. The whole thing is perverse. They should've just left Kevin and Chloe with Dr Harris. If they were truly good parents, they would let Esther raise Bella without all the 'I learned enough about Witness Protection from Dylan.' Interesting Chloe didn't respond: 'Wait, Dylan is in witness protection?' 

51 minutes ago, slick jones said:

@YRBBBecause even if she said it, her December interview didn't all come true either. Even if some are still waiting.

@KMan101I have 12 on the DVR, but getting there. It was at 25.

@SteelCity Nope, Ariane Zucker has been leaving forever on Days. She still has three months.

At least I can get that, since they filmed today's DAYS scenes when the Berlin Wall fell down.

6 minutes ago, SteelCity said:

At least I can get that, since they filmed today's DAYS scenes when the Berlin Wall fell down.

tenor.gif

God,  Because of his cold CLB sounds like damn grandpa, albiet one I'd like to f&ck, but still.  The flashbacks of when he was smoking didn't help.  A new viewer might thing he's 70 and aged well physcially but poorly otherwise.

9 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

DG is an average actor at best. He plays evil better than Mr. Nice Guy. I hope they turn him even more evil. And he needs to be separated from Lily for good!

But, when put DG against a better actress or actor, he does much better.

You think it's too late for to be another Brad?

2 minutes ago, MoTheGreat said:

But, when put DG against a better actress or actor, he does much better.

You think it's too late for to be another Brad?

Yup.....what I'd like to see is for Cane to blame all his problems on Billy and really get ruthless and try to off him. Jill finally realizes what a monster Cane is and gets revenge on him after chewing him off!

37 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Yup.....what I'd like to see is for Cane to blame all his problems on Billy and really get ruthless and try to off him. Jill finally realizes what a monster Cane is and gets revenge on him after chewing him off!

Too late for him to be Michael. 

4 minutes ago, MoTheGreat said:

Too late for him to be Michael. 

One Michael is enough. I was hoping SS would write him off too.

24 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

One Michael is enough. I was hoping SS would write him off too.

First we got to get rid of Kevin then Chelsea.

I'm still a few days behind and probably in the minority, but I thought Noah and Scott looked so cute at the 4th of July party! Especially Noah! I like a man with a little more meat on his bones and I liked that not everyone was a hairless typical soap hunk with a 12 pack. There was a lot of variety which was nice!

3 hours ago, Chris B said:

I'm still a few days behind and probably in the minority, but I thought Noah and Scott looked so cute at the 4th of July party! Especially Noah! I like a man with a little more meat on his bones and I liked that not everyone was a hairless typical soap hunk with a 12 pack. There was a lot of variety which was nice!

I totally agree! Kudos to the show.

As for the rest... I've kind of tuned out again lol, not sure if I care enough to tune in. I think I'm just going to read daily summaries and see if there's anything interesting.

7 hours ago, Chris B said:

I thought Noah looked good at that party.