Y&R July 2017 Discussion

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I ff through most of the show.....

Cane going on and on with Billy was zzzzzzz...he has some nerve saying he owns up to his mistakes....ha...what a joke.....

Nikki and Jack were ff material...more Nikki trashing Victor after defending him to Nick

Speaking of....lord Joshua Morrow can't act.....

• Members

@cassadine1991 I'm all for Tessiah. CG certainly seems very comfortable with her scenes CF. 

Ugh, at Victoria having a 'head' illness, so Billy will be running to her rescue. Such a disappointment. I guess strong women aren't allowed - gotta have a man to ride on his white horse to 'save' them. It was also terrible to have Abby act so bizarrely immature with the drink in face - it totally undid her valid complain that she's only a Newman when it's convenient. I truly hope Abby/Adam team up against Nick/Victoria - it's a logical alliance that hasn't been explored much.

TGVN made me howl each time he called Kevin a 'smart BOY.' Yep. Kevin in the oldest 40+ y.o. boy on soaps. At least they have completely cleared the way for Chloe's return when Adam is resurrected.  Overall, a terribly handled, bloated exit. 

Archived