Would u take back JFP as EP of GH?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We all know that it's useless to feed someone with an obsession, but sometimes I just feel like answering back. When others also respond, at least I know I'm not the only one who has a particular view on some show, storyline, or character.

• Members

I didn't watch AW, but isn't that show considered her big epic failure?  She left Guiding Light with its heart cut out and missing some key players but still resembling itself, then went to AW and tried to hip it up too much.  

The criticism i remember at the time was it was a disaster, and she put the show directly in the path of cancellation.

• Members

Actually AW surpassed GL under JFP. Jill quit at AW over creative differences with NBC. They wanted to turn it into Reilly Days and she didnt want to.do it. Charlotte Savitz an NBC exec took over and buried the show .

JFP 1996 AW opening it was so NYPD Blue 

• Members

Um, dude - does JFP's tenure at Santa Barbara ring a bell? She boosted ratings there? No. No. And no. The hack has served as an executive producer on six different soaps. She may have had some rating spikes during her tenures, especially with her idiotic emphasis on stunt storytelling, but overall she was booted from each show because she couldn't maintain stable ratings, much less grow them. IBTW, where did you get that she boosted ratings at AW 34%? Source(s), please. Most of this nonsense you post is pure fantasy. But hey, if I'm wrong, show me credible sources for your info. (Frankly, I'm starting to think you're a plant on this board to get people posting to your craziness.)

Archived