GH Drops Soap Vet

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope. Philly has a very limited shelf life. There's nothing for them now that they're in the open as a couple. Y&R is quickly running out of ways to keep Phyllis relevant now that Nick and Sharon have moved on, Jack & Ashley are preoccupied with Dina and Victoria is focused on the sexual harassment suit.

Unpopular as it might be (to some) a triangle with Mackenzie (especially with Reed around) has much more potential. Plus with Lily and Cane in trouble (and Lily possibly seeking comfort from Jordan) Mackenzie being around would give Cane to confide in/flirt with.

• Members

I'm shocked.  In a good way though.  She was fine as Greenlee, sometimes even great.  But without Nikolas, I think her character floundered.  

If ME exits too, then we are getting closer to the right track.

I was so hoping this was about Franco though.

• Members

No loss at all. Nothing was done with Hayden as a Webber. Frank just used Liz to tie Hayden to the canvas. The only reason she is out is because Frank doesn't have many characters he inherited left so he has to can his pets. Liz has siblings already they could have used. 

• Members

Lawd I thought she had already left the show. You're telling me she is still on the show?

She is an overrated actress who was pimped to the hills with that ridiculous the Real Greenlee returns mess. And NO i dont want her on Y&R as a recast Mac. She needs to retire from acting.

Archived