Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John

Casting Couch: GH's Jeff Webber

22 posts in this topic

If James DePavia is not Jeff and GH does cast the role as rumored, who would you chose

What about James Kiberd

Randolph Mantooth

Actually, Tom Wiggin could project the same warm gregariousness that Anderson displayed in the role. I could get behind that.

Marx, Newman, and Kiberd could also work.

I hope, if Jeff does return to PC, that the show keeps the character's integrity and decency intact, rather than turn him into a degenerate slimeball, like they did with his brother.

22 hours ago, John said:

If James DePavia is not Jeff and GH does cast the role as rumored, who would you chose

What about James Kiberd

Randolph Mantooth

Randolph Mantooth worked on GH before.  I don't think we'll ever see him going back there in this lifetime.

2 hours ago, victorlord75 said:

Randolph Mantooth worked on GH before.  I don't think we'll ever see him going back there in this lifetime.

Well wendy Riche is no longer EP so maybe he would with Frank as EP he did work with him at OLTL

Its funny I hear all this good stuff about Wendy like 85% great then you hear like 15% horror stories hmmmm

Mr. Mantooth did not say who the producer was whose office he was in, it might have been a person below Wendy Riche.  As for whether WR was good or bad as a leader for the show, I'm sure like any leader, it would depend on who you'd ask.  She probably made a few permanent friends and more than a few permanent enemies.  I think under WR's watch, GH had alot more heart and superior story compared to what is being broadcast today.  I am more apt to blame ABC interference for that than Mr. Valentini, though.

5 hours ago, John said:

Well wendy Riche is no longer EP so maybe he would with Frank as EP he did work with him at OLTL

Its funny I hear all this good stuff about Wendy like 85% great then you hear like 15% horror stories hmmmm

Jerry ver Dorn. I think he is the best choice. He possesses that natural patriarchal aura. 

I do miss Robert Newman, who I think would be another good choice, on daytime though. However, I feel he needs to be in a role where he can show his sexiness off. 

23 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Jerry ver Dorn. I think he is the best choice. He possesses that natural patriarchal aura. 

I do miss Robert Newman, who I think would be another good choice, on daytime though. However, I feel he needs to be in a role where he can show his sexiness off. 

Jeff Webber was sexy as hell!

50 minutes ago, vetsoapfan said:

Jeff Webber was sexy as hell!

Yeah but I want Robert Newman on a show where he'll be showcased like Y&R. I doubt he'd get any airtime on GH

22 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Yeah but I want Robert Newman on a show where he'll be showcased like Y&R. I doubt he'd get any airtime on GH

I don’t know why but I see Newman as Jimmy Lee Holt

1 minute ago, Dr Neil Curtis said:

OOOO that would be GOOD.

12 hours ago, John said:

Who did he play on GH?

5 minutes ago, Dr Neil Curtis said:

Yeah but would the show use him? You see how Monica and Laura get scraps.