Actor returns to GH

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Billy has never worked as an adult character (to me anyway). I'm not surprised they are yet again struggling with him. 

As for Burton - I wonder if this is ABC more than Valentini as Valentini seemed to want rid of him.

Maybe Filler Miller's going to go be a big star like I seem to remember some out there repeatedly insisting was going to happen? 

• Members

LOL Miller ain't getting much work away from daytime. IMHO. Burton tried that at one time too and look how that worked out, even Ingo left and came back after Titan's failed.

I think Burton may be ABC/Varni but who knows, maybe it is Frank. I'm so tired of GH's bloated cast and it just keeps getting more bloated.

I agree with you that Billy's never worked well as an adult character. And "Villy" is and always has been awful. Not to mention Billy and Victoria should be years and years and years apart, not the same age and even in the same orbit. It's never worked for me and never will. Since Heinle seems to not be going anywhere (if she wasn't attached to a character named Victoria Newman her ass would have long been gone, JMO) I don't know what they can do. The guy who played Travis and Heinle sort of worked. I actually think the dude playing Graham and Heinle could work, for whatever reason I don't know why but I'd like to see them in the same orbit, even though both are boring as watching paint dry. I don't see it with Thompson and Miller/Heinle made my skin crawl, it just felt like they brought out the worst in the other as they enabled each other's worst traits as actors while pretending it was some big love story.

• Members

I do think so either. I'm beginning to think that if they go the route of keeping both of them on that it is gonna drive many of their remaining audience away. I think people are seriously tired of these farfetched stories and plots (again if having 2 Jasons is the route they are about to take).

• Members

Surely you're joking about DT. No one in charge wants him back. Reports were that they knew casting him was a mistake as soon as he showed up on set. Hence he didn't last very long at all. There were no fights over him BTS. 

I know it's popular to blame her for DTs failure but that one was not on her from what I've read from insiders. 

Archived