Y&R Promo: One Scorchin' Hot Week

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not particularly. I read the write up for next week in SID. An interview given by CK that focused on lily being upset with Cane and how Hilary better watch out for her, NOT Juliet. Also, on Monday's show, Hilary has a run in with Cane then  contacted Juliet to help her any way she can. Juliet, herself, was NOT on. So  Hilary is still the driver here. 

Jill is only around for a short run since Jess wants to be around for her grandchild's birth in August. Either way, I don't expect her to give a hoot about Juliet either. 

If this story had been twisted to center Gloria the way it has Hilary folks would be going bananas. It surely wouldn't be praised. 

• Members

We'll see if the promo is fake.

I also read JW's comments in the new SOD and a LOT can happen in three weeks.

Please register in order to view this content

Definitely enough time for Cane's downfall and her reaction.

• Members

Oh yeah. JW has been saying that for months in the mags. The baby is done this coming week if I'm not mistaken. So I believe we have her for three weeks. From there, she will be the donning grandma for the next few months. But she is coming back.

• Members

Jess has said herself that she's interested in doing the show when she is given work worth doing...so I think she's against being filler and popping in and out. A three week arc, for instance, can provide her with good scenes and impact. 

She also lives in Oregon, so her ability to fly in and out for a few episodes, financially, probably doesn't make sense since she's on recurring and is only paid per episode. 

• Members

When I mentioned the possibility of Graham being shirtless, somebody tried to tell me that seeing Graham shirtless basically was not valid and of no interest (on a soap opera

Please register in order to view this content

). Filing my nails GIF. I was right dot com.

I won't dig up the post where I wrote it because I'm not that petty...yet.

• Members

Oh I can understand that. But to not have her on for months? And then just for three weeks? I'm very happy for her living her life in Oregon with grandkids, she's probably mostly over the daytime grind and it's great she's still willing to appear, I don't want her as pop-ins or filler either but I'd still like to see her regularly but I guess that isn't feasible.

Archived