Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John

DOOL: Another Teen Exits

22 posts in this topic

GABRIELLE HAUGH TO EXIT "DAYS"...

Gabrielle Haugh (Jade) will exit "Days of Our Lives" this summer. Since leaving "Days", Haugh filmed a role in the upcoming horror sequel "Jeepers Creepers 3."

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

I liked her better than the original, but the writing was on the wall.  The casting for Day's latest teen set was pretty much abominable.

I thought this was revealed a while ago. Then again, they make all of their casting announcements a year before they actually happen.

25 minutes ago, Juliajms said:

I liked her better than the original, but the writing was on the wall.  The casting for Day's latest teen set was pretty much abominable.

... which is a shame because their family ties are a lot better than some of the previous teen sets. Character wise most of them should be important but a lot of them are just so awful it's painful to watch, not to mention the "watching paint dry" writing.

they need to dump the entire Teen set except for Patch's long lost son, Abe's son, and Shawn & Belle's daughter. They're not the best actors, but they're not as bad as the rest. And they have potential. They can deage Ciara, and bring back that little girl who used to play ha, damnit! Patch & Kayla's song has too much baggage, so put him away for a while. 

They have. Joeys on borrowed time and likely out. All that will be left is Tripp, Theo and Claire. They seem to be recasting Ciara.

I have a bias against Tripp mainly because of the wench that spwned him. I hold out hope that one day Tripp will be revealed as a con and not Steve's kid with she who shall not be named.

2 hours ago, slick jones said:

I thought this was revealed a while ago. Then again, they make all of their casting announcements a year before they actually happen.

A lot of exits are discussed informally on the boards, but none of the soap sites or magazines had made an outright confirmation of it yet. People here know about other exits too, but if Soap Digest/Michael Logan/etc... don't make an "official" exit announcement, I will eventually. So, if it happens again when I post another exit confirmation, you've probably already heard of it talked about casually here or on other boards.

I was half kidding, but the writing was on the wall for Paige even before the recast. We've known about AZ for months, yet she just now stopped filming, for example. I apologize if it came off differently.

7 minutes ago, JAS0N47 said:

A lot of exits are discussed informally on the boards, but none of the soap sites or magazines had made an outright confirmation of it yet. People here know about other exits too, but if Soap Digest/Michael Logan/etc... don't make an "official" exit announcement, I will eventually. So, if it happens again when I post another exit confirmation, you've probably already heard of it talked about casually here or on other boards.

21 minutes ago, Wendy said:

I have a bias against Tripp mainly because of the wench that spwned him. I hold out hope that one day Tripp will be revealed as a con and not Steve's kid with she who shall not be named.

The actor's good though, sorry you have that sort of bias against him.