B&B: Brad Bell answers burning questions

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let’s discuss your decision to make Deacon the real shooter. Why bring back Sean Kanan and then get rid of him so quickly? Wasn’t there more potential there?
This is it for Deacon in the near term. Sean is a terrific actor, and I love writing for him but—for some characters—the worst thing you can do sometimes is to give them too much story. Deacon is at his best when he shows up out of nowhere. We can’t really do anything with Quinn’s attempt to kill him because there were no witnesses. It’s his word against hers, which is why he felt it was perfectly okay to shoot at her. Tit for tat.

Ha...is he for real? Cough Liam....cough Quinn.........

So Katie became crazy for nothing? He has no clue.

• Members

Oh Brad ... it's time to hang up the pen and just stick to being EP

He's way too enamored with Rena Sofer. He has the nerve to talk about not giving someone "too much story" as he lets characters like Quinn, and previously Liam and Hope, eat the show alive

I really could care less about Quinn and Sheila being rivals. Sheila can eat her for breakfast. Quinn is a shell of her former self all in the name of making her some victim. I'd much rather Taylor be in Quinn's spot. Quinn more or less took over that spot.

• Members

One-year contract. Everyone knows they have escapes at 13-week intervals. When Brad gets bored (see the same splash, show-eating Spectras), he moves on. 

The problem with Quinn v ShEvil is that they are the same character. Eh. At least seeing RS/KB mix it up will be good. A lot better than H8ie... 

Archived