B&B Promo - Bad News & Hot Moves

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor, Rick, Maya, and Nicole. They got the stupidest story on the canvas. All this time Maya has been the child's mother legally, and Brad pull his stupid a**, tired trope that someone didn't sign the papers. 

Please register in order to view this content

These are most non-signing papers people in my life! Do they all have early onset Alzheimer's? Do they need to up their usage of Gingko biloba? And Nicole is a damn early twenty-something. Why is she and Zende baby hungry? Most girls her age would hand that baby off so damn quickly, they'd get whiplash in the process. 

Eric taking in Sheila is stupid too. This is the woman that did unthinkable things to his family. She poisoned Stephanie. "Killed" Ridge and Taylor. Switched Bridget's paternity. Shot Stephanie. She even threatened to kill baby Thomas? Just stupid...

Thomas & Sally... bleh. 

I can suspend my belief only so much, but B&B continues to push it.

• Members

honestly, Eric is the most believable older male character on any soap, right now. I'm glad B&B doesn't play him fake like Y&R's Jack/Victor or GH's Sonny. It's about time we got some realism. Men, especially older men, are easily lead around by their nether regions & ego. And that's Eric, pretty much. LOL

i also love how Eric stays pursuing younger women when they always, in the end, creep w/ a more age appropriate guy... usually his son. ROTFL

Archived