Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: B&B Hits New Low in Women 18-49 Viewers

13 posts in this topic

OMG I haven't heard that song in years! I see what you did there Soapsuds LOL.

1 hour ago, clubkidjeff said:

Haha...Sheila to bring B&B's ratings back up...talk about timing, much needed right now.

Makes you wonder if they'll bring her over to Y&R to boost ratings there

Another 600000 viewers down from JFP/Pratt. This was around time JFP got fired its insane her ratings were still so high even in her last month. Its clear JFP/Pratt gave viewers more what they wanted to see. 

1 hour ago, JONNYSBRO said:

Another 600000 viewers down from JFP/Pratt. This was around time JFP got fired its insane her ratings were still so high even in her last month. Its clear JFP/Pratt gave viewers more what they wanted to see. 

Ratings don't prove anything exactly. Many high-rated shows have gotten canceled 

Ratings are everything. Mal YR has tanked. Its slow, dull, stuck in a time warp and missing drama/excitement. To be honest i think Mal needed a co exec producer who is a vet to assist. 

Just now, JONNYSBRO said:

Ratings are everything. Mal YR has tanked. Its slow, dull, stuck in a time warp and missing drama/excitement. To be honest i think Mal needed a co exec producer who is a vet to assist. 

Yes, you are correct!  That's why Jean Pissy was fired and she came up with the lame excuse that she was retiring.

No Soapsuds if she had been fired she would be gone. She is staying until August through the end of her contract. ABC/Nathan Varni/FV all are saddened shes leaving. 25 years is a long run she is going out on top. Who knows maybe she will be bored one day and want to come back? I could see her being a novelist for books.

29 minutes ago, JONNYSBRO said:

No Soapsuds if she had been fired she would be gone. She is staying until August through the end of her contract. ABC/Nathan Varni/FV all are saddened shes leaving. 25 years is a long run she is going out on top. Who knows maybe she will be bored one day and want to come back? I could see her being a novelist for books.

Jeanine P ''retired'' to save face. Jeanine P's novels will be just as dry as her soaps:lol:

Edited by victoria foxton

3 hours ago, JONNYSBRO said:

Jean is going out of top? Seriously? GH is hanging on - barely. If Jean was truly going out on top, the show would have experienced a creative and ratings renaissance; nothing could be further from reality. I get that you like the woman; that's fine. But please stop elevating her talent. She was a successful breakdown writer. Her stints in the head writing chair have been lackluster, and oftentimes an abject failure. I'm sure she's nice enough. She seems to get along with all the network brass, which explains why she's had so many shots at head writing. But she's not in the company - nowhere close - of the truly greats: Marland, Bell, Nixon, Slesar, LeMay, and Labine. As for her coming back to daytime - no. Just no. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0