B&B: Popular actress returns

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Every story Bradley Bell has done lately.has failed. What does he do? Brings back Sheila....

Please register in order to view this content

Why? He already has two nutso's in the canvas with Quinn and now Katie. This is a pure ratings gimmick since the show's numbers continue to tank because of his awful writing.

• Members

Yeah well KB turns 56 and hasn't been seen on TV since before DVRs - haha. It's been great publicity - it even made TVLine though with pic of Bad Santa (of all people!) before you open article. 

Brad's more recent big stunts: Killing Aly, Killing Myrna, C2's rape and S2 return. All flopped hard and made the show worse except for S2 and that's been neutral. 

• Members

Well that's something I never expected. I thought Kimberlin was long retired. I suppose avocado farming is expensive. 

I guess you can't say that Brad Bell casts based on political views, which is nice...

I agree with others about this being played out. 

The only thing I will watch for is if she guns down Katie as that character annoys the [!@#$%^&*] out of me.

• Members

I thought she'd show up on Y&R with Scotty back. Maybe it would make Scotty interesting. I shutter to think what SSM would write though after the horrible laced necklace mess the last time. Not that Brad would write anything remotely interesting for her.

• Members

I guess I can separate politics from acting. For example Roseanne supporting Trump irks me but I'm still happy about her show coming back, although I'm very nervous about what the show will be like. I can agree about Sabato.

But whose side politically actors are on doesn't stop me from enjoying their work, if I like them.

It's not that I don't "care", but it doesn't affect me watching them, but I understand why it does some.

Archived