GH: Soap Vet Cast

• Members

Oh, I know how thrilled you are that James DePaiva is coming to the crapfest that is GH, @MissLlanviewPA and I won't rain on your parade. Promise.  :-)  See? I can be nice. LOL! (But you know my cynicism so well from elsewhere.) Like I said, I do have old soap fatigue, but I meant it when I said I don't mind if JDP comes on. I just think Jeff Webber would make a lot more sense!

Which is why this show probably won't go that route.

Please register in order to view this content

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lets see what road Shelly Altman will take us. When she is heading the ship without jean it will allow her to explore. She has been co head writing for three years now. More experience has beeb gained she is a very smart women

• Members

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/james-depaivas-gh-role-revealed/

JAMES DEPAIVA’S GH ROLE REVEALED

When James DePaiva (ex-Max, ONE LIFE TO LIVE) hits the GH canvas next month, it will be in the role of a doctor at GH, a new promo teasing Sam’s mystery malady confirmed. Co-Head Writer Shelly Altman tells Digest, “We are introducing Jimmy DePaiva as a new doctor at the hospital — well, new to us, anyway! And we are very happy to have him.” Wally Kurth (Ned) echoes the sentiment, saying, “I was shocked when I saw him walking around in a doctor’s coat [at the studio], but it was great to see him. I told him, ‘It’s GENERAL HOSPITAL — we need some doctors! I hope you stay!’ “

• Members

Still doesn't say any more than what I posted earlier. It sounds more and more like a new character, rather than someone the audience already knows. This has been a major problem for the last 5 years or so. The show needs characters with history. It doesn't need more ValenVarni characters that aren't connected to the characters fans care about.

Archived