Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cassadine1991

GH: June 2017 Discussion Thread

75 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, depboy said:

Hate to say it, but NB/Spencer kid is nailing his scenes this time around.

I'm not disliking him so much this go around.

I loved the scenes with Sonny and Carly its this kind of writing Jean does that i am going to miss this character driven storytelling. Jean reassured us on twitter that Shelly Altman isnt going anywhere and will continue to give us great stories. We are lucky to have Shelly helm the ship.

All these posts on Spencer (who I'm enjoying this time around) serve only to show how bad GH is.

No one cares much about the rest of this mess.

So far, I'm liking Aunt Stella.  I think it would be cool if it's revealed that Aunt Stella is an R.N. and she decided to stay in town and work at GH.  Could you imagine her and Epiphany locking horns?  It would make the Julian/Sonny rivalry look like the Tom and Jerry cartoon characters, in comparison AND it would actually be a story inside General Hospital.  What a concept!

1 hour ago, victorlord75 said:

So far, I'm liking Aunt Stella.  I think it would be cool if it's revealed that Aunt Stella is an R.N. and she decided to stay in town and work at GH.  Could you imagine her and Epiphany locking horns?  It would make the Julian/Sonny rivalry look like the Tom and Jerry cartoon characters, in comparison AND it would actually be a story inside General Hospital.  What a concept!

Jillian and Sonny have always looked like Tom and Jerry. 

Edited by ChitHappens