GH: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On the 6/15 episode, the good doctor-priest, Griffin, told Sam that he had "anxiety issues" after being held by Olivia Jerome!  Really?  This could happen only on a soap.  A person who suffers from "anxiety issues" has a perfect physique, a mop of hair to die for, shiny-bright teeth, smoldering good looks, etc.  If that is the way Griffin looks from having anxiety issues, he damn well should bottle whatever the anxiety did to him.  I'd be the first to buy it because I wouldn't mind looking like that lad!

• Members

Yes, Costa, please choke him to death! I love that shorter, pudgy Jason caught up to a lean, muscular Costa and didn't even get sweaty or out of breath.

Please register in order to view this content

Meh, I'm interested in seeing where they're take all this stuff with Amy's brother. Probably nowhere good, though. I hate myself for saying this, but after all these years, Nathan actor seems to have settled down into the role just a tiny little bit. 

Alexis is beyond pathetic.

• Members

I FFwd through it so I have no clue LOL. And then to have Dillon and Nathan sharing scenes? LAWD talk about snoozeville

They waited way too long to start writing for Amy

Alexis is TRASH. She looks so pathetic as she defends Julian and railroads Olivia into letting Julian see Leo. How can NLG like this [!@#$%^&*]?

• Members

The writing for Alexis has been pathetic since Devry arrived.Those rabid Julexis stans are the only reason he's still on the show (along with asshats ValenVarni).  I can't believe NLG hasn't voiced her opinion, but I guess a buck's a buck...

The Amy character was brought in with absolutely no planning. All they wanted was a poor man's Amy Vining, even using the same first name. She was literally following people to gossip at them. They even made her look like a suspect in the serial killer story. Then she vanished.  

Now she's back, slowly been given backstory with Maxie and Dillon and has been screen filler with Nathan. I hate to say it, but RD has grown on me, and her character (along with the "mysterious" brother Chet) may be workable.

At least she's not Kiki...

• Members

Yup on NLG and deVry

They gave Amy zero character development in the beginning. I agree she's workable and the actress is growing on me but it seems too little too late but I'm open to it, I'm just finding it hard to care ...

I have no doubts that's true. Look how little she had while Julian was in jail. She exists for him now.

• Members

Ugh. Michael the Sonny apologist. The man killed your biological father. I couldn't believe the dialogue. "Sure I get mad and angry at Sonny ..." lawd. Josslyn has every right to hate the man.

It's really nice to see Jennifer Bassey again!! She looks great. Too bad it involves Amy and Det. Woodpile (who I agree has ... settled ... in the role).

• Members

No, just making a comparison of Aunt Stella to Aunt Marie. Aunt Marie was down on Juicy Janet just like Stella is down on Jordan. Another of Pissy's copycat stories.

I like VWR in the Stella role, though. As I said before, at least the Jordan/Curtis story isn'r a triangle, but family conflict, for a change.

Two more days of characters kissing Ninughs ass...

Archived