GH: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Chris Whitesell being promoted is best bet. Whitesell did write the big baby switch on days and he wrote the Kristen storyline. Its already been stated that Shelly is staying on in her position. Nathan Varni loves Shelly Altman as does Frank V.

• Members

I dont see Valentini going anywhere. The cast loves him and they loved Jean. Go on Jean twitter especially her liberal sister in crime NLG is very sad. NLG said Jean and Shelly gave her material she hadnt seen in over 10 plus years. Michelle Stafford is sad about Jean and Risa Dorkin loves her. Valentini keeps costs down. Shelly is beloved by all but i think she will have a co head writer. Maybe Jean will be involved in the selection of her replacement.

• Members

Blah blah blah They were about to fire her because her stories aren't keeping viewers.  Alexis has always had a storyline--some small, some that showcased her. Do you really believe Nancy Lee Grahn really liked a story about a man-child that put a knife to her throat. Redzilla is on almost every day. Playing a character that has never fit with the canvas

Just because Valentini comes in under budget and keeps the men running around in tight fitting skivvies doesn't make him a good EP  I could go to the Dollar Store and get the materials for that Sorry assed Nurses Ball. na. Not when he hires his friends and puts them ahead of the characters like Tracy, Monica, and Elizabeth Then he takes Tracy to prop Finn, Elizabeth to prop Franko.   Seriously, Elizabeth's rapist gets out of jail and the whole story is about f*cking Franko

I certainly doubt that they would want recommendations from a woman that brought the ratings down to help them replace her. As has been previously been stated,I'm sure her decision "to retire", was a way to let her save face. (I wouldn't have given her the option).  

• Members

Spencer is more of a princess by the year. I do think he should be SORASed a bit but I will say Bechtel and Genie work well together with stuff where she isn't just henpecked grandma but can play with him comedically and keep him on his toes. They don't let him walk all over her like he used to do with literally everyone.

Shady Spencer flaming through Port Charles

Please register in order to view this content

. Bechtet does have a nice rapport with Francis. It's sad when the only somewhat exiting thing was Spencer & Cameron throwing coffee at each other. Not that i care for Hayden but Jelly have really watered her down.

Archived